Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)

Start from the beginning

He stops talking with Blake and turns towards me. His green eyes almost look like they're glowing as he looks at me.

Blace: "Lucency. Little pocket dimension made by the Brothers after they left Remnant thousand of years ago. It's their own little world off Remnant. They took him there for two years to train up after he disappeared when he got Vorpal."

...really? So here I am barely getting off of Vale, and Reed is off on other planets and timelines?! Seriously?!

Bella: "For Reed's one year anniversary, the two brought him to my timeline to visit and...well, do whatever he wanted. Things were definitely out of the ordinary that day when he showed up, but that's not a story for now..."

Now Blake joins the conversation since her talk with Blace ended. Shouldn't they have saved their little reunion talk for later? Y'know, once we actually know anything??

Blake: "Come on me, you can tell us. Something you can handle is something we can. We're the same person after all."

Both Blace and Bella give each other a nervous glance. That's an omen if I've ever seen one. She takes out her scroll and tosses it over to me. I catch it and look back at her. She isn't even looking at me...

Bella: "I recorded some videos of the event, and have photos from before and after Reed's arrival. Please though...give yourself a second to prepare yourself."

That's...ominous.

All of us look between each other and then nod after a bit. Blake gets up and sits on my right, Weiss goes to my left, and Ruby sits right on my lap. I take a deep breathe and shakily press on Bella's camera roll.

.

.

.

.

Am I a Lion Faunus?! Why does that look so good?! It looks...natural! Does that mean that if I was born a Faunus in any kinda universe, I'd be a Lion?! Awesome!

There's tons of images and videos in here. Besides all of us being Faunus excluding Bella, things look relatively normal and fun. It's like looking in a mirror, but the mirror shows a Faunus variant of you instead of your normal reflection.

Weiss: "As sound as your backstory seemed, it still could've been an elaborate lie. But...you weren't lying at all...this is incredible."

Ruby: "Awww, Weiss! You're a cute kitty cat! And I'm a fierce Wolf! But why is all of JNPR besides Ren dogs? Funny coincidence."

We're looking through countless images and videos of us and our friends at Beacon, but one video makes us pause for a moment. It was recorded last year, and is near the end of the camera roll. It's hard to make out what's happening, but it looks like Reed is in frame with part of his aura exploding out of him as he stands next to...something, or someone. They're entirely purple with curved ram horns on their head.

Blake: "Bella? What is this? It's a video with Reed in frame."

Again, Blace and Bella look at each other, but Blace speaks up this time.

Blace: "Reed's training. That's the...easiest but saddest way of looking at it. With the abuse and trauma he suffered overflowing through him with Wail...that is what training is to him." He says in a serious tone.

What...?

I click play and all of us watch. Bella, I assume is the one holding the scroll, is backed into a corner of a broken down cafeteria. Her camera points towards her right where we see a beaten Faunus Weiss through the wall covered in rubble. The camera pans back to Reed coated in a purple and magenta colored aura outlining his body.