•part 13•

•Lazar's POV•
Chapter thirteen

"Ah shit!" How the hell can you make a product that is meant for babies to pee and shit in,but they don't even fucking work!?

"Fucking hell!" I put the fourth-no the fifth diaper in the trashcan as I try to recollect myself again. I can do this! You can do this Lazar!

I do the same thing again but I try to focus more on the...wing things?

AND I DID IT!

"YES! Who's the best dad in the world? Yeah,I think it's me!" I pull Hope up to my lips and give her kisses all around her cute little face. She makes a sound of what I hope is a good one,and looks content with her presence.

"Wow man are you okay? You've not turned crazy or anything?" Bennet walks inside of the bathroom. I let out a breathy laugh and he smiles at me.

"Only you?" I ask. He nods and walks towards me,looking down at Hope. A big smile plays out on his lips and his eyes turn into a loving look.

"The others are in the mansion. I only wanted to say that me and Stephen could be baby sitting these angels over the night if you guys want to-"

"YES!" We both look towards the doorway. Jessica stands there. And let's just say...she looks tired. Very tired.

"Oh god..." Bennet says and looks with wide eyes at her. "Don't judge...but yes please,We could really need a good night of sleep for once in four days..." she yawns and close her eyes as it looks like she's about to fall asleep standing. I laugh at her a little and earns a sweet smile back.

"Of course! I'll call Stephen and make sure we'll be here at 8 AM,sounds good?" Bennet excuses himself,but gives Jess a kiss on her cheek before he leaves.

"That's so nice. I love these monsters but you know...mama and dada needs to sleep too."

"Mama and dada...really?" I laugh at the nickname she just gave us. "Yeah! That's us now." She smiles and looks at Hope.

"She's like me! Loves to sleep. Mama gotcha Hopie,I love to sleep too!" She kisses her on her forhead and takes her in her arms.

"Uhm Lazar,baby?" She says before she walks out of the bathroom. "Yeah?" I ask and we make eye contact. She tries to hold her laugh back but struggles.

What is it?

"You've put the diaper on wrong..." she walks away.

"Holy mother of god-HOW IS IT POSSIBLE?!"

•Jessica's POV•

It's like I can't remember my name anymore. I'm so tired and all I want is to sleep more then one hour. So when Bennet offered the babysitting...I didn't want to let that oppotunity go away. All I want is just to sleep...

"You good,baby?" Lazar asked. I opened my eyes looking down. Seeing that the coffe cup in my hands were drenched in hot coffe,spilling onto the floor.

"Shit!" I curse and pull the coffe away from my hands,placing it on the kitchen counter. Lazar only stiffens a laugh but I can't even smile.

"It's okay...tonight you will get some sleep." Lazar says and kisses me on the forhead,as he pulls me closer to him in a hug. I hug him tight and smell his scent. He just came out from the shower and smells amazing.

I would love a shower right now.

"Thank you Lazar."

"For what?" He asks and looks confused at me. I smile and just appreciate the man before me. My husband. The love of my life and the person I want to be with till the day we die.

"For having me in your life." He smirk and pulls me into a hug and kisses me on the lips. "No baby,I should be the one who says that. You've given me three wonderful children. Nothing can ever beat that. I love you my wife." His words is melting my heart. I kiss him again before we pull apart and I walk upstairs to take a long shower.

_

"You got everything?" Lazar asks me one last time before we go.

"Yes. I think so at least..." I laugh. We say our goodbyes to the kids,with kisses and hugs with the guys.

"See you tomorrow!" Bennet says and smiled.

As we sit in the car we both just...listen to the silence.

Yes. We listen to the silence.

"Oh god...I never thought that silence could be this good." I say and giggle. I turn my head towards Lazar and he has his eyes closed. We haven't even began to drive yet. We just sit here and rest our heads and bodys.

I lean towards him and kisses his lips. My hand behind his neck,pulling him closer to me. He groans into the kiss and pulls away as he looks into my eyes. That one smirk that makes your knees weak on his lips.

"You're wonderful." He praise me. I smile and he starts the car,and we begin to drive to the hotel we were going to stay at.

"6:12 PM,should we eat something before or after?" I ask him. His eyes on the road and his other hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh.

"After. We could go and check in,change and then go out." He says and winks at me. I blush...

Oh god. You've been together for two years Jess...get a grip.

_

Just as I open the door to the hotel two strong hands wrap around my waist. A squeel leaves my lips and my legs automatically wraps around Lazar's waist. He chuckles at my sound and push me down on the bed.

He kisses all around my face as I giggle.

"It tickles!"

"Iknow,but you're like a drug baby. Can't get enough of you..." he bites down on my neck. I bite my lip as I try to silence the moan.

"Still sore down there?" Lazar looks up at me. He look a little bit worried. I nod and that makes him kiss my lips. I smile into the kiss. Gosh I love this man more then life.

"I love you."

"Wow,you really say that often now,hey?" I laugh. But he looks serious,deep into my eyes.

"What?" I ask. A frown on my forhead.

"Jessica,I mean it. Everyday,every second. I have almost lost you once,and I won't do it again. I will do everything in my power to keep you and those angels safe...even though I know that both Levis and Jaxon will take my place one day. But it's 18 years left,we have time."

"Lazar baby...I love you too. And I promise you,I won't let go of you. And I will never lose hope either. You and those babies are my whole life. But don't think a second that I will almost lose you again,alright? Eric did too much damage on us...and now all this with Cassandra,I mean-life is a bitch. But we got this together. Promise." I put my little finger out. He put his own around mine and we both kiss our own hands.

"I love you too,baby."