•part 8•

Lazar's POV•
PART EIGHT

How do you find someone that don't want to be found? How do you tell your partner that you can't make one thing,only that one thing that has a big impact in her life? How do you move on from such a big piece in your life?

How do you live with yourself?

All those question is in my head right now...and I only know one person that can answer some of them. Jessica's "mother". The woman she has been thinking about her whole life when she's seen the word mother. Yep,the one that isn't the real one.

I look at the white door in front of me. Battling with myself if I should knock or just walk away and never think of her again. But before I can battle anymore in my head,my fist has already knocked,and only seconds after the door opens by a man. He's skinny,skinhead,ugly tattoos and smell like 50 gallons of alcohol.

"Is Maria home?" I ask. He looks at me up and down before he shows his disgusting teeth. Yeah she never had a good taste in men,that's for sure...

He opens the door fully,so I can walk inside and when I do,my eyes pop out of my skull.

There she is,a ciggarett in her mouth,a glass of red wine in her right hand and only wearing panties with a black tank top.

How charming...

"What are you doing here,boy?" She asks. The man sits down besides her and puts his arm around her neck,as they sit on the couch. I clear my throat and begin to speak.

"Tell me about Cassandra." I demand. She looks like shit. Her hair is a mess,she's not brushed it clearly in a couple of days-or she's been doing the...the deed a couple of times...in a row.

She stares at me and takes a long time with finishing her cigg.

"I'll be right back,baby," she kisses the man on his lips,while he puts his hands inside of her tank top,touching her breasts. He gives her one last kiss as she stands up and she gives him a seductive smile. "You better be,this big guy isn't going to empty himself by himself!" He chuckled and smacks her ass. She giggles and walks towards me,

"This way,lazi boy." She walks past me and winks. She's so drunk,it scares me.

She leads me into the kitchen.

"Ouuf!" I wince at the smell in here. Old food is everywhere and there are...things that I have no idea what it's been before it looked like this. She stands besides the sink and rise a eyebrow at me.

"So? What do you want to know about that slut?" She says,her voice raspy.

"How did it all start?" I say. She just looks at me for a few seconds before she begins with the story I've been waiting for.

"Well. Cassandra met Eric at a business trip in South america. They had a one night stand,she got pregnant with Stephen and Jessica. And yeah." What? That can't be everything!

"No. That's not all,you'll tell me right fucking now." I step a little closer to her threating her. She gives up and continues,

"When she fell pregnant she somehow got ahold of Eric,and told him. She wanted to do a abortion but he insisted that it would be better if they got married and raised the kids together. And Eric was a mafia boss. He needed someone that could take after him,when he died or stepped down. Some weeks after they met,got married and moved to London."