•part 7•

•Jessica's POV•
PART SEVEN

Everyone was working,running around and coming to me for advice.

"No,Marko I have no idea. As I said,this is the only information I've got!" I tried to explain to him that I have nothing more! This is everything we got and if he needs more then he will have to get it himself. He gave up the argument and walked away,sat down on his chair and kept looking.

Everyone has a copy of the papers since I know that everyone sees things diffrently. I want everyones eyes and minds on this. Together we could maybe figure out where the hell this woman is staying and why she left us.

Only time can show...

_

"I GOT SOMETHING!!!" Everyone looked up from their work,tiredness clearly doozing in here. It was Fredric a new guy. I stood up and made my way over to him as quickly as I could. Me being pregnant not making it easier.

"It says here that the last place she took out money was..." I look where he points his finger. Both me and Fredric get the same reaction at the same time,just as we read the date.

"2017-12-04...?" I whisper.

But that...

"That was years ago! Could that mean that she's dead?" I said. Everyone got silent and no one spoke for more then a minute,sensing my mood.

"Good guess. But she's not." All men pulled out their guns and pointed them at the direction the voice came from. I froze when I saw who it was.

"Stephen!!" I ran towards him and put my hands around his neck,never wanting to let go. He chuckled and everyone discharged thier guns.

"You're awake! And tou can walk?!" I say shocked as I see him walking without any trouble. His eyes were bright,he looked happy...

"What the hell happened?" I ask him. His smile falters a little bit but he walks past me to the big table,where everyone else is and the papers.

"I found her," everyone widens their eyes and they look at eachother shocked. "But...isn't she dead?" Frederic asks. Stephen looks up from the papers on the table,put both his fists on the table as support while he's looking at everyone,including me.

"No. Cassandra isn't as innocent as we hoped. She's a gang leader,and apparently a good one too..." He turns his head a little bit on the side and exhales.

"She was the one who shot me. I found her place and went there,confronting her but she didn't want to listen and well...she shot me in the chest and nearly in my head. Good mother,aye?" Stephen jokes the last part but no one is even smiling. Not even me.

But why did she give us away...? Did she and Eric just have sex and what? She fell pregnant,gave birth and then what...? Eric took us? Me?

"We need more answers. I'm going there. Tell me the adress."

"No fucking way."

Lazar.

I looked behind me,seeing him standing there. A tired expression on his face,as his hair was messy and dark circles under his eyes.