•part 11•

•Jessica's POV•
PART ELEVEN

"IT FEELS LIKE I'M FUCKING TEARING APART!" I scream. We hear a thud to the floor and we all look,Bennet just fainted.

Oh god...I think I'm going to faint too.

"Iknow honey,but you have 3 wonderful babies that will be seeing their mama. You need to push. Push through the pain." The dispatcher says. I gather more power and push more,my teeth clenched together.

"Ahh!!" I yell out one more time.

"I CAN SEE THE HEAD!" Shawn says and laughs nervously.

"Good! Now Jessica...I need one more push,really big one!"

I do as she says and lord have mercy...it feels like I'm going to die. Not being able to hold in the pain I scream the loudest I can,making it easier to push.

"FUCKING HELL!" Shawn says out loud.

"IT'S A BOY!" Lazar and I laugh. Oh my god,I just gave birth! The baby's screams fill the room. I turn my head,looking at Lazar. He looks at me as tears is running down his cheek.

"You did so good baby...two more!" He says.

We both watch in awe as Stephen tanes the baby in his hands,wrapping him in a towel. He's in love with him right away. And to our surprise Bennet wakes up. He look around confused but sees the baby. His eyes widen and he looks so taken aback. He walks over to Stephen but now...the same pain is back and It's time to push.

This time I'm quiet. I only clench my teeth,breaks Lazar's hand once again and push with all my power I got...

"I uhm...there's blood coming!" Shawn panics.

"Okay...just take a towel,it's normal if you're tearing down there. Just neep going! It's important that they all comes out." She says. It did calm me down just a little bit but still not.

I push,and push...and push-and finally! The second one comes out.

I can't... I'm too tired for this. I just want to sleep.

I can feel myself difting off to sleep. My eyes get's heavier.

"IT'S A BOY!" Shawn says happy. But his smile wuickly vanishes as he sees my state. "Jess!" He gestured to Lazar to check on me.

"Hey,hey! Love you need to stay awake. It's only Hope left!" He kisses me on my forhead and I'm more awake.

"I-I'm so tired..." I say,sluddering out the words.

I'm nearly doozing off,until I feel something on my chest...two babies. Our babies.

Tears are running out of my eyes quickly as I look at the perfect small creatures that's laying on my chest. Lazar looks the same.

"Listen sis...these need you. And you need to push! One last time! One last time,and then your Hope is here." Stephen gives me a small peptalk. And me,getting to see Levis and Jaxon in real life for the first time made my power come back.

"Here we go." I say one last time. Stephen takes away the babies and hold them both close to him. "Together!" Lazar says as he takes both my hands,in his big ones.

Together...

"ONE LAST PUSH JESSICA! THE AMBULANCE IS ON THEIR WAY NOW!" The stone in my chest releases,knowing that the professional  help is on their way.

I push...the hardest I can,without even making one little sound. And before I know it...

Screams fill the room again...and our little girl is born.

"You did it!" Lazar beams and kisses me and pulls me a little closer. My whole body is shaking from the pain I've been through the last two hours. Sweat is dripping off of me,but he don't mind.

"No...We did it." I say and look up at him with my glossy eyes.

"Congratulations mom and dad..." we look in front of us. Shawn,Bennet and Stephen holding the babies. Hope is the only one that's still crying a little. Jaxon and Levis is sleeping.

"Oh my god..." I say and sit up a little,but the pain between my legs is still sharp but I chose to ignore it.

"Our babies...." Lazar is crying behind me. And everyone is just looking at the 3 of them as they lay them on my chest. I let them eat,as that's the first thing you should let them do.

I close my eyes and the only thing I can feel is...

Peace.

They're here.