•Part 2•*

PART TWO
•Jessica's POV•

"I'm sorry,could you repeat that?"

"Well,mr and mrs.Brazier,I'm afraid that one of the babies has a lower chance of survival..." My doctor,Luke Santones says in the phone. Both me and Lazar listen closely at his words.

"But how is that even possible? And how will we know for sure when she is healthy?" I asked. I looked up at Lazar,as I was sitting in a chair and he stood besides me,his hand on my shoulder in a comforting gesture.

"You will need to go on a control check tomorrow. There I will do some tests,take some blood samples and things like that,alright?"

"Yes. Thank you doctor." I ended the call and looked down on my hands.

What now?

"We will get through this,Jess. You,me...Jaxon,Levis and Hope." He brought my chin up,so I could face him. He kissed my lips and pulled me into a hug. But I don't understand...

Why can't anything be fucking normal in this world?!

"Have I told you today how beautiful you look today?" I can't hide the smile that forms on my lips.

"No,and no I'm not beautiful today,Lazar. My hair is still a mess from...yesterdays actions. And I need a shower," I blush as the memories come back.

He gets closer my ear and whispers,

"You seemed to love how rough I were with you yesterday,baby..." I can't breathe...

I let out a nervous giggle and look down,only to see his cock,stone hard through his sweatpants.

"Lazar!" I laugh and try to get out of his grasp,but he wins and pulls me closer.

"I want to take you now. Right here,right now." I look at him wide eyed.

We've never had sex on a table before...

"Take me then."

Before I could react any further,he picked me up and slammed me down on the table.

 He kissed my neck,as my hands travled down his clothed chest,tracing his abs and down,under his pants

He kissed my neck,as my hands travled down his clothed chest,tracing his abs and down,under his pants. A moan left my lips as he pushed one finger inside of me.

"You're already so fucking wet,Jess...I want to eat you out all day long." He groaned. I pushed his pants down and he took off my own sweatpants along with my panties.