....2•◍✧*。

Start from the beginning

"I miss him."

"Me too, me too baby." Mrs. Puth whispered, running her fingers through his fluffy brown curls.

.....

Charlie groaned, rolling and tossing around his bed before opening his eyes. A soft yawn slip through his lips as he sat up and look around the unfamiliar room.

"Right. I'm in Korea." He said, squinting his eyes before putting on his glasses. He got out of the bed and went out of the room, looking around the passage as he tries to figure out the room where everyone should be.

He heard Jessi saying they uses one of the room as a living room earlier. So it should be the first room. He quickly pivoted on his heels but yelp as he came in contact with someone.

"Goswi, Jeongmal mian hae."

(Gosh, I'm really sorry).

"Oh" He grunt before looking up only to froze like a statue as he stopped breathing automatically.

In front of him, was an angel. Charlie couldn't believe his eyes. He kept thinking how can a boy look so beautiful and ethereal. He was deep lost in his world, gawking at the unknown boy who so happened to be the cutest thing he has ever laid his eyes on.

The boy had cute doe bambi eyes, chubby bread cheeks, dark long silky hair and cute sculpture nose. His features were too rare for a guy, which intrigued and spark up Charlie's interest.

Let's not talk about the piece of jewelries that adorn and compliment his features perfectly.

A brow piercing, lips piercing and ear piercing, they were so beautiful on him.

He was a one of a kind.

"Hello!"

Charlie snapped back to reality and quickly back away from the boy, afraid of making him mad.

The boy pouted his lips in return before looking up at him and damn, Charlie wish he didn't do that. He could feel his heart jumping like a clown against his chest. That weird feeling of butterflies were buttering up his emotions and before he knew it, his cheeks started to glow red.

"I'm sorry. You okay?" The boy asked, carefully stepping close to Charlie who gulped and started blinking his eyes, rapidly as if something got into them.

"Er.....um.....-"

"Are you sick? Your face. It's red."

Charlie eyes almost fell off as he realized he was blushing madly. He held his cheeks, taking a step back from the cute boy. He was never this embarrassed in his life before. It felt weird but surprisingly he liked this feeling.

"Um...yeah! It's jet lag!" He lied.

(Poor jet lag is been abused, imoa)

"Jet lag?" The boy questioned with a dubious tone, making him to gulp as he tries to think of something else to escape this embarrassing situation.

"Jungkook Hyung!"

"Oh. Kai!" The boy, known as Jungkook waved his hand as he stretch to stare at the young boy behind Charlie who couldn't help but tilt his head to find the owner of the voice.

"Oi! Charlie!" Kai, the younger boy with cute smile ran towards the aforementioned and embraced him tightly.

Charlie gape in surprise, staring at his cousin who has gotten four inches taller than the last time he saw him. "Er hi, Kai."

"So Charlie uh?" Jungkook asked with a loop sided smirk on his lips as he stare at the awkward chestnut haired guy.

"Um, yeah. Nice to meet you." Charlie replied before darting his gaze to Kai who seems so happy.

"Jungkook Hyung. You already met my cousin." Kai said smiling. Whereas, Charlie and Jungkook were busy staring at each other without blinking.

"Noona was going to introduce him to everyone over dinner, anyway. Dinner is served, let's go eat. I'm hungry." Kai said, leading them towards the living room.

"Is this your first time in Korea?"

Charlie tilted his head, looking around before looking back at Jungkook and pointed at himself. "Are you talking to me?" He asked, surprised.

Jungkook halt on his track and chuckled, shaking his head as he tap the latter's arm. "you're funny." He said and walked passed Charlie, going into the living room.

The taller could feel his cheeks heating back up, as he stare at his arm.

surprisingly, dinner went great, Charlie got to know the other four guys who lived upstairs in the condo. Like Taehyun, Soobin, Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

"Um. Thanks for dinner. I'll better head to my room. Goodnight." Charlie said, getting up from his seat before walking away.

"Me too, i just remembered I made an appointment with Justin." Jungkook said, getting up and walking away after bowing at Mrs. Puth and Jessi who exchange a look.

.....

"Charlie! Charlie wait!"

The aforementioned frowned a bit before opening the door a little and said.

"Oh, Jungkook."

The latter smiled, making signals with his orbs as he awkwardly stood in front of Charlie's door, wishing the latter to think faster before he get seen with him.

"Oh, you mean.-"

"Yeah." Jungkook giggled, stepping inside as Charlie step away and let him in. "I-i am sorry about that." He said, earning a soft laughter from Jungkook.

"It's okay. I er... just wanted to know if you liked the design." Jungkook mumbled, chewing his lower lips as he tuck some few strand of his hair behind his ear.

"I'm not sure if they've told you yet but I designed the interior of this room. I've been practicing."

"Oh."

"So....what do you think?"

"Er....you are amazing."

Jungkook gape, the both of them dumbfounded as they stare into each other's orbs.

"Er.. i mean er...it-it's amazing." Charlie quickly corrected.

Jungkook's face morph into a cute smile as he place a hand on his mouth, laughing whole-heartedly.

I dunno why I get a lot of books ideas but as soon as I began writing i just lose it. Like wanna give up. Is it that I'm fucking lazy or what? But I really want to write it and read it with others. ◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗
Word count: 1 5 2 6