This painting is originally by a grand master Zhiwei Tu 涂志伟 depicted the many scantily clad Chinese dancers during the height of Buddhist influence in Tang China. The artstyle is inspired by the Dunhuang depictions of dancers and celestial spirits called apsaras.

Adya: "Wow.. sometimes i shock myself."

Adya walked back and clicked a picture of the painting and posted it.

In few seconds there were thousands of likes.

Adya smiled and started to walk back to her room.

She stretched her arms and moved her neck in round motions while closing her eyes when she slammed with something hard.

She groaned and moved back.

Adya: "How the fuck a piller came here-"

She opened her eyes and saw Neel standing here with a shocked face.

Neel: "What are you doing here?"

Adya rolled her eyes and shrugged.

Adya: "None of your business."

She walked past him, purposely hitting his shoulder with her.

Neel: "Damn"

Adya went back to her room and checked the time on her phone.

6:30 am.

She shrugged and threw herself on her bed, immediately falling asleep.

~

Neel: "What was she doing up that early?"

Meena-Maa: "Adya? I told her to go to sleep last night pretty early."

Neel: "When i got back, i walked past her room and the light was off for sure. I got back home around 2 yesterday."

Meena-Maa: "And when I went back to her room few minutes ago she was sleeping deeply."

Neel: "Did she even sleep yesterday?"

Meena-Maa: "I don't think so..."

Neel: "Then let her sleep for as long as she wants."

Meena-Maa nodded and was going to walk out when Neel stopped her.

Neel: "Did anyone enter my office last night? One drawer was open and a file was missing."

Meena-Maa: "Oh my was it important?"

Neel: "No it wasn't."

Meena-Maa: "I will still ask the maids about it you never know if there is a snake within us."

~

Adya finally woke up and got fresh. It was around 2:30 in noon.

She walked to the dining hall and saw two guards there.

She ignored them and was going to enter when the guard stopped her.

Guard: "You can't go inside."

Adya: "I surely can. Move."

Guard: "Bitch step aside and go do your maid work! Stop bothering us."

Adya: "Do i look like a fucking maid to you?!"

Guard: "Yes a slutty maid who is trying to get layed by Neel Rathore!"

Adya was visibly frustrated and mad.

She took a deep sigh trying to control herself and took a step forward.

Adya: "Look-"

The guard immediately held her arm and yanked her away.

Adya immediately kicked the guard and twisted his hand as the guard screamed and fell down.

The other guard came towards her and Adya immediately grabbed the big vase kept on the table beside the door and smacked the guard's head with it.

The guard fell down and fainted as blood started coming out of his head.

Adya stood there breathing heavily but she didn't notice the other guard who now stood up with a knife in his hand.

Neel on the other side was inside the room having a lunch with few of his shareholders when he herd the noises outside.

Neel: "Guards check it out."

The guards opened the door and saw one of their guards fainted and bleeding while another guard was pushing someone on the railing while that someone was holding the guard's hand stopping from stabbing them.

Adya kicked the back of that guard's leg making him fall back. She grabbed his hand and took away the knife and out it right on that guard's neck.