21.

Oʜ, Aɴɢᴇʟ Sᴇɴᴛ Fʀᴏᴍ Uᴘ Aʙᴏᴠᴇ
Yᴏᴜ Kɴᴏᴡ Yᴏᴜ Mᴀᴋᴇ Mʏ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Lɪɢʜᴛ Uᴘ
Wʜᴇɴ I Wᴀs Dᴏᴡɴ, Wʜᴇɴ I Wᴀs Hᴜʀᴛ
Yᴏᴜ Cᴀᴍᴇ Tᴏ Lɪғᴛ Mᴇ Uᴘ

_______________________

Silence hung heavy in the night air as Hermione, battered and bloodied, stared defiantly at Beck, her chest heaving with rage and fear. Beck, the embodiment of darkness, waited for her response, his eyes gleaming with malevolence.

Hermione clenched her fists, her knuckles white against the backdrop of her pain-ridden face. She knew what was coming next, but hearing it aloud was a chilling confirmation of her worst fears.

Beck's voice dripped with malicious intent, and a malevolent grin crept across his face as he continued to taunt Hermione.

"We have your sweet little Eleanor, honey," he spat, his words laced with venom, "and we'd like to make a deal with you. If you have the spine for it, send Harry Potter to us, to a certain location we'll reveal if you agree to our terms. You'll have the privilege of deciding whether your Eleanor meets a different fate than her pathetic parents. But make no mistake, we want him and him alone."

His arrogance knew no bounds as he reveled in his cruel power. "Once we have a deal," he sneered, "your niece will be dispatched to the Weasleys' wretched abode. Oh, wait, my bad, I almost forgot the fact that Weasleys are living in what can only be described as a dump."

The Death Eaters surrounding him chuckled darkly, their laughter echoing like a chorus of demons. Beck's words were a merciless assault on Hermione's sensibilities, a reminder of her vulnerability in the face of their ruthless cruelty.

Hermione's blood ran cold as she listened to the horrific ultimatum. Her niece's life hung in the balance, and the darkness of her predicament seemed insurmountable.

The Death Eaters surrounding her erupted into sickening laughter at Beck's cruel jest about the Weasley's home, a mocking soundtrack to their malevolence.

Gritting her teeth, Hermione finally spoke, her voice laced with defiance. "When, where, at what time?"

Beck's smile widened, his amusement at her desperation apparent. "I didn't know it'd be that easy to persuade Hermione Granger, the War Heroine who always put everyone else before her, to send her best friend to his doom. But I like it."

His instructions were clear, the sinister details falling from his lips. "We want him to go to the Magcoln Muggle park. There'll be a shoe Portkey, and once he takes it, your niece will be sent to 'The Bloodtraitors' dump.' We want him to be there two hours from now. If it gets late, then don't even dream of finding Eleanor in one piece."

Hermione's heart pounded, torn between her loyalty to Harry and the desperate desire to save her niece from the clutches of these vile Death Eaters. She couldn't bear the thought of Eleanor suffering the same fate as her parents, but betraying Harry was a choice she had never imagined making.

"Don't hurt her," Hermione pleaded, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and determination. "I'll send him."

Beck's voice grew even darker, his words dripping with malice as he delivered a chilling ultimatum.

"Too late, honey," he hissed, his tone mocking and ruthless. "She got what she deserved for being born a good-for-nothing, worthless piece of shit. But if Potter comes, we'll make sure she survives."

Hermione's heart sank at the callousness of their captors, their cruelty beyond comprehension. The ominous threat to her niece's life weighed heavily on her, but she had no choice but to negotiate.