4.

"Iᴛ's Nᴏ Gᴏᴏᴅ Wɪsʜɪɴɢ Fᴏʀ Tʜᴇ Iᴍᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ. Dᴏɴ'ᴛ Wɪsʜ. Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ. Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙʀᴀɴᴄᴇs Aʀᴇ Rᴇᴀʟ."
𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙

ᵐⁱᶜʰᵃᵉˡ ᵐᵒʳᵖᵘʳᵍᵒ
_________

"Hermione's been out for so long... where could she possibly be?" Ginny fretted, her concern etched across her face as she turned to Luna and Neville.

"I'm starting to get really worried. She mentioned the garden, so maybe we should check there. Come on, let's go find her," Luna suggested, her voice filled with unease as she rose from her seat.

With a sense of foreboding, Neville and Ginny stood up in agreement. Together, the trio embarked on a frantic search for Hermione, their anxiety growing with each passing minute.

As the minutes turned into an agonizing wait, the three of them found themselves standing at the front doorway, anxiety gnawing at their hearts. Suddenly, a sharp CRACK echoed through the air, causing them to jolt in alarm. Their eyes darted toward the source of the sound, where they discovered Hermione, her hands trembling on her knees, and her heavy panting intensifying their concern.

They rushed to her side, their voices trembling as they called out to her. Yet, she remained motionless, her refusal to look up sending a wave of anxiety coursing through them.

"Hermione, what happened?" They all exclaimed simultaneously, their faces filled with concern.

"Are you alright?" Ginny asked, her voice tinged with worry.

"I'm fine, really," she croaked weakly.

"No, you're not. Why are you panting?" Ginny questioned, her brow furrowed.

"I rushed here so I wouldn't worry any of you," Hermione replied, her voice strained.

"Well, you did worry us," Ginny muttered, her eyes fixed on Hermione.

Ginny glanced at Hermione's right hand and noticed her swollen knuckles. "What's this?" Ginny inquired, gesturing toward Hermione's injured hand.

Hermione grunted in discomfort.

"If you were in such a hurry, why are your knuckles swollen? It doesn't make sense to me," Ginny said, her suspicion growing.

"Oh, Gin, I was just so worried about my parents that I punched a tree in frustration. There's still no word about them," Hermione explained, her voice filled with anguish.

Ginny gently gripped Hermione's injured hand, and Hermione winced at her touch. Ginny took out her wand and muttered a spell, causing the knuckles to heal.

"Thanks, Ginny," Hermione croaked, relieved.

Neville summoned a goblet with his wand and filled it with water using the Aguamenti spell. He handed the goblet to Hermione, who drank it in one gulp.

"Thanks, Neville," she said, handing him back the empty goblet.

"Shall we go inside?" Luna asked, and they all headed towards the house, their concern for Hermione evident in their expressions.

____________
Hermione's heart pounded in her chest, and her hands trembled with fear. Why were the Death Eaters lurking in the ominous forest? Weren't they imprisoned in the forbidding depths of Azkaban after the brutal battle?

She remained ignorant of post-battle events, having avoided the Daily Prophet and all conversations. The Death Eaters' whereabouts remained a sinister enigma.