chapter 23

Varun - I don't know who the hell is she. She is crying for me, trying to say something, which I can't remember.

I remembered only arpitha as my love of my life. And we love each other so much. And she took me to our house.

Arpitha - finally I got what I want. My varun is back. And he can't remember her. My accident plan worked really well.

This bitch made me suffer in the prison. Now I make sure she will suffer like me. I will make sure her life become hell.

And that's why I said to varun, she is our maid.

And oh my God, for that she too agreed to be his maid.

Now it will be real fun. And I removed every other thing in his house which is related to vidya.

Varun - arpitha took me to our room. But I'm feeling it different. I don't know why.

The maid brought me juice. And she is staring at me with her teary eyes, which it is making my heart painful.

Arpitha- I know she will try to get him remember. But as long as I'm here it won't happen. I observed his expression which is very painful.

I want to break this moment.

You bitch, how dare you to stare at my boyfriend. I will make sure you will receive your punishment for this.

And I removed the belt hanging on the closest and started hitting her hardly.

But I don't know someone pulled it back.

Varun - stop it arpitha. Don't hit her. I don't knew it why I'm not feeling it right. Don't hit her in front of me.

Arpitha - varun, don't trust her. She is not the right person. Don't trust her innocent face.

He recoverd from the physical bruises after few weeks. And this is his first day of office.

Varun- I went to office after so many weeks. Everyone greeted me normal. And when I entered my cabin, I saw a photograph and I shouted immediately.

My phone. P. A came running and I shouted at her. How dare you to frame a photo between me and this maid.

Assistant - sir, I'm sorry sir. But sorry to say this, she is your wife.

Varun- what the hell are you talking. I smashed that photograph on the floor. Watch your tongue or else I will fire you now.

I didn't get married. My girlfriend is arpitha.

Assistant - sir I know you don't remember anything about vidya mam. But please try to remember. You love her so much. Not arpiitha mam.

Please don't hurt her. She suffered a lot. Please sir.

Varun-  meanwhile arpitha pushed the door and slapped the assistant

Arpitha - baby she is talking bullshit. Don't believe her. And you are fired.

And varun started feeling dizzy and collapsed.