chapter 12

Vidya - I went to him. I'm sorry, please look at me.

Varun - I don't like this type of forgiveness vidya. It is not worth it. They are hurting you. Why can't you understand.

Vidya - ok sir, next time if someone misbehaves with me I will call my angry husband. Ok

Varun - if your husband get to know if someone just raised a voice at you. Then he can't imagine what can I do.

Vidya - don't scare them. Now please tell me why you came here.

Varun - hmm I thought we can go for a dinner. But my total mood is spoiled.

Vidya - I pecked his cheek by looking if someone is seeing.

Varun - hmm is this how you please your husband. With that I pulled her closer to kiss. But she placed her fingers.

Vidya - varun, someone will see. OK according to your wish let's go to dinner. Come get up.

When we came outside. All faces are in state of shock and confusion.

I called the manager and informed that I'm leaving early.

He said yes ma'am no problem in a shaky voice.

Sir why are you calling me Mam. No one said anything. So we left.

He took me to home and surprised with a red dress. Hmm husband what is this all about.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pecked my nose. We can do many things after dinner my dear. Now go and fresh up. You are stinking.

You,  I hitted him lightly on his shoulder as he pushed me to bathroom.

Later he took me to hotel which he booked the rooftop and it has a spectacular view where a cold breeze is hitting and that sounds of waves

I'm impressed varun. Keep it up, great effort. I patted him.

Varun - thank you madam. I'm glad you liked it.

Vidya - I'm looking at the sky, so peaceful. And dinner is arrived. It is delicious.

Varun - may I have any chance to dance with this beautiful lady.

We started dancing slowly. And she said in a low voice.

Vidya- I love that how you hold me in your arms. The way the stars are shining. I'm feeling the mystery of life through your beautiful brown eyes.