chapter 2

Varun - she went to bath. And I'm doing my work. After 30 minutes she came outside.

I put my files a side

I put my files a side. Hmm look at yourself.you need to eat more and I pecked on her cheek.

Vidya - enough, now move...

Varun - yes madam come.

Varun - he is driving slowly. Varun what are you doing. Please go fast. It is too slow.

Vidya - varun cycle is going fast..

Varun - we reached the hospital. Doctor tested me and said all the things to do and not to do.

Later while we are leaving, doctor stopped me.

Is there anything to say doctor.

Doctor - yes Mr. Varun. She is very weak, take care of her properly. Please give her bed rest, no stress, no work.

Varun - I nodded, I will take care of her. With that I left.

Vidya - what she said. Is there any complications

Varun - nothing she said that you need to bed rest.

Vidya - varun I want to eat ice cream. He stopped the car.

Varun - we went inside. You sit here I will bring. When I brought I saw arpitha on my bedside table. Vidya didn't noticed.

Take it. But suddenly she greeted us.

Arpitha- Hey varun, how are you long time no see. How are you vidya. Oh God varun you are soo sweet you brought your wife to ice-cream parlor.

Varun - what you want arpitha.

Arpitha - don't be soo rude varun. Your wife is here.

Varun - what the hell do you want.

Arpitha - why are you hesitating varun, say to your sweet wife that we are continuing our affair.

Varun - enough I shouted

Vidya - I grabbed his hand. Varun calm down. Let's go. I took his hand left the place.

Arpitha - let's see, how long you will tolerate vidya.

Varun - vidya trust me. Please

Vidya - first move varun. We reached our house.

Varun - are you believing vidya.

Vidya - I put my finger  on his lips. I trust you varun. Not only she but I don't believe any one's words about you. Because I know you. You never in your dreams also can't cheat on me.

I love you varun. I didn't spoke their because, I don't want to make a scene. And I know she is provoking you and she tried to make insecurities between us.

With that he grabbed my hand started kissing me. I love you vidya.

Varun - I love her with my whole heart. What she is thinking of herself that she can make my wife insecure. But how dare she to split that rubbish.

Later at evening her brother shifted to this house. She is very happy.

Later we all sat and completed our dinner. It's a happy day. I laughed heartily like this at dinner after so many days.

Abhi - vidya, what happened eat some more. You are eating very less.

Vidya - I can't abhi. I'm feeling full. Suddenly I vomited again. This time again varun kept his hands  all are in shock.

But he simply cleaned himself and brought a bowl full of water and a towel and cleaned me.

Tears are rolling down.

Dad - you are really a good husband varun.

You are very lucky to have a husband like him.

Vidya - yes I am. Later we went to our rooms.

Aarthi - varun is too good right. See how caring he is.

Abhi - yes he is. He changed a lot. On that dining table I thought he will slap her. But instead he did that all.

If he is a past varun. I can't imagine what he would have done with her.

I hope all happiness in the world must have them. And I kissed aarthi and I love you. You are not only my wife and my best friend too.

I hope you liked the chapter. If yes do comment and if no please say why you don't like the chapter. I really like to know. And please hit the like button.

And have a great day...... 🤗