chapter21

Vidya   they left the place. And i turned to him. He is smiling. I am soo pissed off now.

Mr. Varun, dont you dare to laugh. And how dare you to say that you wont talk to me.

Varun- vidya calm down. I just joked. How can you think that i wont talk to you.

Wait, where are you going. Wait what are you doing with broom.

Vidya- i will clean the dust today.

Varun- vidya, please stop hitting me. Abhi save me.

Abhi- i cant do anything bro. Its your wife.

Varun- what the

Vidya- stop hiding behind aarthi. 

Varun ok, i am sorry. Now stop please. Thank god she finally left the broom.

Vidya- i went to my room while taking ayush.

Varun- vidya please listen to me. Please i am sorry. Please forgive me.

Vidya - i pulled his collar. If you repeated this.

Varun- beat me more if you want. But my wife need to be strong like this. I appreciate you.

And i kissed her. I love you.

Vidya- i hate you.. Why are you still smiling.

Varun - because i know you no longer be angry with me.

Ok now get up madam. And by the way your jewlerry design job is in pause. You need to join.

All are asking you. I know what you gonna say. But i appointed someone, but they are asking you.

So when will you join. And i know, you are worried about ayush. He is three years now. I will take care of him.

You do your work.

Vidya - are you sure?  You will.

Varun - yes i will.....