chapter 6

Varun - she is very exhausted and slept like a baby. I kissed her baby bump and slept.

But something in the middle wake me up. She is struggling to sleep. I think she is suffering from body pains I placed pillows near her hands and legs.

And I started pressing her legs.

Vidya - varun, what are you doing, I said in a sleepy tone.

He kissed my forehead. You sleep..

Due to the medications I can't open my eyes.

Varun - later sometime. I slept while holding her carefully. She can't sleep if light is on.

So I turned off everything. Since it is weekend I can spend my whole day with her.

Later I drifted into sleep.

Vidya - I can't believe this he pressed my legs yesterday. He is so cute while sleeping. Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

Varun - why are you staring me.

Vidya - I smiled, you are too handsome while sleeping. And he slept on my lap.

Varun - oh, I want to sleep some more time lie this vidya. I'm tired.

He slept while saying that.

Vidya - I gently placed his head on pillow and went to washroom.

Later I went for breakfast. Abhi asked him.
He is sleeping, he is too tired.

Abhi - aarthi how are you feeling now.

Vidya - what happened?

Aarthi - delivery time is near, so that's it.

Vidya - we are so happy aarthi, soon we are having our first baby.

After some time varun came down after bath. We completed our breakfast.

And abhi tomorrow is festival, ganesh pooja, we need to celebrate.

I looked at varun,

Varun - what, yes we can celebrate.

Suddenly aarthi is getting pains. Varun take the car. Abhi holded her one side and dad on another side.

We immediately went to hospital. Varun filled the procedure. Abhi went to delivery room.

She is crying with pains. Finally baby delivered. It's a girl he announced with happiness.

We all smiled with happiness. She looks soo beautiful.

Varun - vidya is so happy. I whispered in her ear, soon you will hold your baby too. She turned towards me with bright smile.

Yes soon we are going to be parents.

We went to home and brought Ganesha to our home. It's a celebration time.

Madam you please sit, there are maids they will do.

Next day everything is prepared she welcome both mother and daughter with garnishing flowers.

Vidya - I'm so happy aarthi. She hugged me .

Aarthi - wow it's beautiful vidya.