He was about to stab me with his spear until, someone stopped him by using their Crystal Release which the crystal shards pinned him to the walls as his silk clothing was pierced against the wall. I look at the right where I saw my Guardian from the Orphanage.

Girl: Mitsuko!

She ran up to me and she hug me so tight as I hug her back. I tried to hold my bleeding scarred left eye which the peacock gave it to me during our fight. She ripped the blanket from the bed and wrapped around my scarred left eye to heal it.

I saw the peacock tries to break free and we started to exit the burning Orphanage. I grabbed my bag after I packed my stuff during the massacre.

-Timeskip-

Everyone are getting to boat so quickly and the others are leaving to the destroyed place. The Shinobis tries their best to defend the villagers, instead they decided to retreat and headed to the boat.

Me and my Guardian are headed to our boat where I can hear the Mysterious clan are chasing us.

Girl: This way!

We went right as we found the boat so that we can escape.

Girl: Mitsuko, quickly. Get in to the boat.

I nodded as I get onto the boat before I heard a snarl and growls coming from the forest. My Guardian looks at me with a sad look.

Girl: Mitsuko, there's no time. You must find the place somewhere safe and far. It's your only chance.

Mitsuko: No! Not without you!

Girl: (Sniffs) I'm sorry! This is for your own good, Mitsuko. You have your Nine-Tailed Beast to protect you. Sadao can protect you since infancy and it's his duty to protect you no matter what.

Mitsuko: Where should I go?

Girl: Headed to the north across the sea. Then, you'll find a place that was populated with Anthropomorphic animals. Those creatures were like us, this is where the masters from the Palace can train you into a Shinobi and, they even know about your relatives. Do you understand?

She gasps as the Mysterious clans are getting closer. She put my bag, a cloak, a straw conical hat and some weapons that I'm going to use.

Girl: Those mysterious clan are come looking for you and extract Sadao out of you. Please, live your new life in that new place called "Home", and find someone that can take care of you. Even though, I wish I just want to come with you and raised you like my own child, but I must do this for you and Sadao. Remember, this necklace that your wearing must be the key to rediscovered your past.

I was left in speechless when those gang are coming close. She gasps as she push the boat to the ocean with her strength, I watches her sadly as she waved at me sadly.

Mitsuko: No! Please! Don't!

I then looked up and saw thunder was crumbling, I saw those groups again and that menacing peacock was there. My Guardian and that peacock were fighting to the death until...

BOOM!!!

Mitsuko: Aah!

I yelped and fall onto my butt on the ground when the thunder claps. God, it hit my head so hard when I fall onto the ground. I struggle to get up as my visions are blurry, once I get to clear my visions, I can see fogs and I can feel the waves of the ocean is moving until, I heard screaming.

I call her as I loud as I can but I heard nothing. I tried to call her again but nothing. It turns out she was gone, I have nothing to do, I fall into my knees, I can feel my tears are falling down from my cheeks.

Mitsuko: No, no, no, no, NO!

I took a look at my home one last time where I can see my home was on fire. All I have to do is to headed north and find a place that was populated with Anthropomorphic animals. I wanted to avenge for my people in my village from those scumbags.

However, I can feel a water drop from her hand, I looked up in the sky where  it starting to rain. Then, I saw the waves are rising like crazy until I saw a huge wave that was coming to me like this is the end of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Mitsuko's POV

NNNOOO!!!

I woke up in the middle of the night, I had a nightmare about the Massacre of my Village. I remember where the other people runaway, most of them died during the annihilation, I almost got myself attacked by that menace creature and I lost some of my friends, my only Guardian in the village. The only one that I never saw him was my Sensei, he was the one teaches me how to become a Shinobi, he was like my new older brother to me but I feel so worried that he might get killed or captured by that Peacock.

Sadao: Hey, are you okay?

Mitsuko: (Pants softly) Yeah, I'm fine. I got a nightmare about those.

Sadao: Mmm, I see. I'm sorry about your lost.

Mitsuko: That's okay, don't be.

I slightly smiled at my only closest friend, Sadao. He was my Guardian, A Close Friend, A brother figure or should I say, A Father Figure. He was the only one who always be by my side and will guided me through tough times. Also, I feel a lot safe with him ever since the massacre, I can communicate with him via Telepathy or he can use his aura to face me in person.

I get up from my sleeping bag as I looked at the old mirror where the ripped blanket that covers my scarred left eye was there. I slowly took it off where I slowly open my left eyes, it seems my left eye vision was clear but that scar was still there. The bleeding was gone, I took a deep breath as I scrub the blooded ripped blanket from the water barrel.

Thankfully, Sadao healed it from my bleeding left eye later ago, the scar was still there. I don't mind at all about my new scar, It seems okay to me. I walk out to the room to see if the storm was gone, I saw the rain was pouring slowly and the waves are now slowing down.

I sighed in relief as I go back to my sleeping bag and I laid down.

Sadao: Did you take dinner?

Mitsuko: Yes.

Sadao: Hungry?

Mitsuko: No.

Sadao: (Happily) I'm happy to hear that.

Mitsuko: (Chuckles) Yeah. Thanks.

I smiled at him, since I ate my last ramen that I cooked during the storm, I feel so full now. But, I wanted to eat more but good thing, Sadao regained my energy and stamina to make me feel Active and Healthy but all I wanted to eat more.

I look at the big gap hole from the room, I can see it was night time. I should get some sleep so I go back to my sleeping bag and cover myself with a blanket.

Mitsuko: Night, Sadao.

Sadao: Good night, Mitsuko.

I look at the ceiling a moment later then my eyes begin to close as I went into a peaceful slumber.

I started what will wonder if the place that populated with Anthropomorphic Animals, hopefully they're nice just like my home.

To be continued...