Tae- just shut the fuck up ( removing her hand)

Yn- mr Kim taehyung...... I love you......(pulled him in kiss)

Tae shock at first but after 30 sec he push her and slap her cheek hardly which make yn fall on the ground

Tae shock at first but after 30 sec he push her and slap her cheek hardly which make yn fall on the ground.............tae wipped his lips.....and yn looked at him while smirking...........tae said....

Tae - don't you dare to touch me without my permission

Tae - don't you dare to touch me without my permission.............when 1st looked at you I thought that your not like slut.....who can do anything to get what they want...........but sluts are better then you..... know leave before I kill you here ........( Walking out of the room....)

Yn- your ryt .......( Standing from ground)

Tae trun to her direction...and yn said....

Yn- sluts are better then me because they having you in there arm's........( Coming close to tae) and yes........ I do anything to get what I want..............

Tae- I think 1 slap is not enough for mafia queen.....do want another....

Yn make her ryt cheek infront tae and said .....

Yn - not only slap................. I'm ready to die .............by your hands.....

Tae- such a shameless women...... I ever seen........(walk to the party again)

Yn- your mine forever my mafia king ( touching the red mark on her cheek which causes by tae's rough Slap)

Then yn went party too.......and Itzy come to her and lia said

Lia- yn let's go from here I'm not feeling tired.....

Yn- are you ok

Yeji- I'm also feeling tired

Yn- ok let's.....go

Then yn and itzy started walking to exit.....but then jin and jisoo meet them on way.

Jin - miss yn did you eat you dinner??

Yn- yeh I drink wine.....( Smile)

Jisoo- what about food??