Secret Revealed

Yeonjun- ok........a-ct--ua--lly... Itzy is our girlfriend....

Bts except tae,jk and jimin- what...

Hobi pov

I got shocked because they all know that we all search for mafia queen information from fucking 2 year's
..... We( BTS) asked TxT many times about mafia queen but they alway say that she's having high security......but now they all bf of mafia queen's cousins....my thoughts interrupted by jin Hyung...

Jin- what the hell TxT ....you all know that they are our enemy....... knowing the fact you all in relationship with them...

Rm- we all ask you many times for mafia queen's information but you all...... shame on you ...

Soobin- sorry hyung........( Feeling guilty)

Kai - yes hyung- so sorry we don't have any intention to hurt you all .............

Yeonjun- yes please so sorry hyung... forgive uss ..

Jk- we can't because you cheat with your pride of being mafia and mafia world.......

Jimin- we all ( BTS) thinks that u all are our brothers

Suga- now you all are not going to work under BTS

Kai- no hyung Don't do that... please forgive uss

Tae smirk and said.....

Tae- we all can forgive but you all have to do what I said .....

TxT nod

Jk- first tell me mafia queen full name.......and do you know about miss yn.......and what itzy doing with miss yn at party.....

Taehyun - hyung ?? Miss yn and mafia queen is same......

BTS- W-h--at( shocked)

TxT nod and soobin said....

Soobin- yes.....but world know her as Businesswoman....and underworld know her as queen..... mafia queen........

Tae- ok now you all have to do what we said to you....

TxT nod....

Jk- you all have to do break up with itzy.......

TxT first looked to each other and nod....

Jimin- and don't you dare to tell itzy that we know about TxT and itzy relationship......

Tae- before doing break-up you all have to force Itzy to convince for accepting mr hwang Idea for there new project...

TxT nod....

Author pov

Yuna pov....

Here I'm feeling wired because of kim taehyung...aka mafia king.....why did he kidnapped lia...... I heard knocking door voice....

Yuna- come ............yeji,Runjin what are you both doing here.......

Runjin- Actually I'm not feeling good........

Yuna- same.....

then we again heard door knocking voice...

Yuna,- come ............ Cheong,lia why you all are here...

Lia- I'm feeling that something bad going to happed.....

Yeji- yess ..........

Yuna- did anyone know that why v aka taehyung kidnapped lia ......

Lia- don't know......

Runjin- maybe because yn reject there company???

Lia- hmmm maybe or maybe not