12 (last chapter)

Alright, it's time enjoy!

CW: SMUT

Also, sorry if this is bad; it's been a while since I wrote SMUT like this.

-

Dream understood the concept of what George was compelling. He positioned his arms beneath him, forcing himself back, quickly sliding his boxers off, throwing them to a non-remote location inside his bedroom. "good boy," George murmured, stepping around the bed frame to be in reach of Dream. "now turn yourself and allow me to try to do the rest." George communicated to him like a 5-year-old, but Dream never appeared to mind it. George heaved himself onto the firm mattress. He analyzed Dream's body, licking his dry lips wet. George gently kissed Dreams' arched back, trailing his mouth to his lower back. Placing his fingers around the flesh of Dream's love handles, utilizing them as support.

George positioned his dick at Dream's entrance. Teasing him by caressing the tip around his body. George stuck two fingers into his mouth, swabbing his cheeks for spit. He removed them a line of saliva followed. George lengthened his arm to Dream's ass but flung it down quickly. "I'm sorry if I'm bad I've never really done this before." He spoke quietly, a portion of his ego-shattering and breaking the long-term silence. "I'm sure you'll do fine." Dream sounded genuine. George smiled even though Dream couldn't see his face in that position. George plowed the two fingers into Dream, fingering him at a leisurely rate. Attempting to stretch Dream to an appropriate stature. (kill me) Dream groaned loudly from the premature satisfaction, tensing his core from the wave of agitated tension.

Gradually extracting his fingers, he began to line himself with Dream. George bowed over him, clutching Dream's erection, then lunged half his dick into Dream's entrance. (I refuse to say asshole NO) Dream's breathing started to advance rapidly while George stroked him softly while grinding his hips along with his sweltering structure. "George, I want all of you," He moaned between gasps of air. George obeyed his desire thrusting the remainder of his length into Dream while massaging his dick faster. He cried George's name, grasping the bed sheets with his nails. George moved at a flow, swinging his lower half and basically absorbing his free hand into Dream's skin. He continued driving in and out of Dream moving harder each time. The ambiance felt super heated and wet. "G-George I'm so close." Dream screamed. "I am, too," George responded, panting.

Dream moaned before hitting his climax, cumming all over the bed and his chest, some contacting with George's hand. Dream lay motionless while George proceeded into him; he wailed every time he plugged into his prostate. George tossed his head back, hastening his body movement. He screamed while cumming inside of Dream. The enclosure was replenished with George's weighty breath. He pulled out a white ooze following and streaming out of Dream. "holy... shit," George swore. Dream lengthened his body, lying face down on the mattress. "let's get you cleaned off," George suggested, pulling his boxers up and suppressing his dick. He converted Dream onto his side, holding a hand to him. "I just wanna lay here," he mumbled, swirling his fingertip on the bed.

"Okay, you baby, I'll go get a towel for you." George skated off the mattress, staggering as he stepped to the bathroom; he grabbed the first towel he spotted and then wandered back to Dream. He halted at Dream's underwear, bending over to pick them up. "here, put these back on," he said, launching the boxers at Dream. "I'm too tired; you have to do it for me," he giggled, rolling closer to George's stiff body. "oh, how the turn have tabled you're lucky I love you" George slapped a hand on his mouth. Dreams half-cracked, eyes extended entirely "you.. love me?" he asked, forcing himself against the wooden headboard. "yes, uwu" he pressed his pointer fingers together, twisting his ankle. (yeah, jk) "I always have.. I loved conversing with you on Discord and video calling.." George explained.

"See, this is why you're my now IRL discord kitten. I love you too, George, I forever well."

(wholesome tbh)

~

word count: 863

I feel like that was a good way of ending things idk why this had to be its own part, but I made it that way 👍🏻anyways, my new story preview will be out soon (knowing me, it's probably not). I hope you enjoyed this. Have a good day or night, and get something to drink or eat, even if it's something small. Byeeee! For now ;)