4

cw: none I think

also, just to clarify, visas aren't a thing in this universe, so uh, no trouble there~

-

George opened his fridge, desperately searching for anything with caffeine in it. His plane took off in about two and a half hours. His slow ass wasn't out the door yet and running on three hours of sleep. He was way too excited to sleep; in his mind, he could just nap on the plane or something. George was basically floating around his apartment. 'okay, I better get going if I want to get there early.' He stopped, skimming himself in his full-body mirror placed strategically in his living room. The realization hit him that he was meeting his best friend in the next 24hrs or so. George continued jumping around and flailing his arms. He danced to his bedroom, snatching his suitcase and carry on. "bye house," George said, shoving the key in the hole, waiting to hear the satisfying click of the lock turning. 'alright, I'm off.' He smiled, skipping down the stairs.

~cute time skip~

George
hey, I am boarding the plane right now. I can't wait to see you.

Dream
same! Text me when you're about to land so I can pick you up; until then, I'll text you later. I'm a little busy.

"babe, who are you texting and don't even say George" Adaline complained, wrapping her arms around Dreams' torso. "uh, how mad would you be if I said I was texting George," Dream said in a joking tone. "ugh, I am still mad that you invited him here on our two month anniversary week and I don't know you guys are close like too close." She said. "well, there's nothing to worry about; he and I are just 'friends." Dream placed a soft kiss on her lips. Drawing away, he stood up, causing Adaline to flop on the mattress "alright, but I do have to get going for an unrelated reason. I need to clean my house, and my cat is probably missing me."

"oh, come on, please, just five more minutes" she scooted towards him on her knees, begging like a puppy. Dream sighed. "I guess I have five more minutes," he smirked, dragging Adaline close with a tugging of her velvety jet-black hair. "that's what I thought," she whispered in Dream's ear, running her sharp nails in the bed of Dream's dirty blonde locks. (I think we all know what happened next)

~a 'few' hours later~

"Dream, wake up your phone is driving me absurd" Adaline hurled his phone onto his chest. Dream released a guff of air as it landed. '3 missed calls and 10 new messages' "holy shit," Dream cursed, adrenaline flooded his body. He flew out of bed, grasping his pants from the floor and fumbling to get his legs through the holes. "baby, what's wrong" Adaline asked, clutching Dream's forearm. "I'll explain later, but I got to go; I promise to call you later." He placed a smooth on her forehead, rushing out of her room. "Okay, bye," her voice withered as Dream ran out of the house.

George observed as countless bags cycled around and around. He stood waiting for his to appear. His phone began to vibrate, and George smiled at Dreams' name occurring on the screen. "hi, Dream," George expressed
cheerily. "well, you sound happy, so I'm not late then." he sighed, relieved he did not leave George waiting "so are you at baggage claim or what?" he resumed.

"Yeah, I'm just waiting for- op there is it" He laughed, " you know you never told me how bad Florida weather is. It was all sunny when my plane landed, and then boom, it's raining like fucking crazy now."

"Yeah, it can be like sometimes. Hey, I am going to hang up, so I don't get pulled over, but I am like 15 minutes away, anyways before I do, where do you wanna meet?" Dream asked.

"uh, about the lobby closest to the first entrance?" George questioned, lifting his suitcase and strolling away from the baggage claim.

"Sounds good. I'll see you then. I love you bye."

no reply

~

wc: 733

this isn't my best work but I am so tired right now so this is the best you get and don't throw a fit anyways I hope you have a good day/night and get something to drink or eat even if its something small. Byeee!

side note: thank you for 1k reads!