5

CW: slight nsfw ;)

-

George observed the crowd of fast-moving people hauling their luggage that trailed behind them. He glanced from the scene to his phone, checking the time every so often. "George!" A voice exclaimed excitedly, and heavy footsteps followed. George spun around, Dream sprinting towards him. "Dream!" He yelled back, tossing his arms up. Dream heaved himself onto George locking him in an intimate hug. "omg, you're real. Like really in front of me." George said, fixing his sweater. "yes, I am; it is me, the real me" Dream smiled. "wait, you're actually short what" George chuckled, positioning his thumb and his pointer finger in a shape of an L on his forehead. "I am not. I tower you," Dream responded, hiding his ego-shattering. "whatever helps you sleep at night, now come on, I wanna see your house" George grasped Dream's hand, linking their fingers delicately. "come on, slowpoke," he wined, dragging Dream to the exit. "where are you going you don't even know where my car is parked" Dream shouted.

~cute little time-skip bc I'm not writing a car scene boo~

"Okay, here we are, home sweet home, and warning, it may be a little messy. I was gonna clean, but I got held up on something." Dream shoved his keys into the hole pushing in the entrance slightly ajar. "so I have a guest bedroom, but the AC doesn't work in that room, so if you get hot at night, you can come crash out on the couch, or we can make other arrangements." Dream winked, jabbing his elbow into George's side. "what do you mean by that?" George asked, following Dream into the house. "it was a joke, haha, funny anyways, if you don't mind, I am going to take a quick shower and your rooms the first down the hall."

"Okay, be quick, though. There's so much we need to do," George winked "yeah... okay, I'll try." Dream responded, smirking slightly. He stepped to a closed-door in the living room; opening it, he exposed the bathroom. "I'll be quick, promise," he said, shutting the door softly. 'hm, okay, I have Dreams whole place to myself. What shall I do?' George fought back and forth with himself but gave in to his malicious intent to snoop around. 'one look on his phone won't hurt, right?' George flung his bag against the couch, striding around the love seat; he hovered over Dream's phone. George swiped up, reaching a stop. He drew his hand back 'shit, of course, he has a password.'

'hm? Maybe it's for the best I don't really want to know what Dream has on his phone, but- what if he has like good secrets- or what if he had- no, not possible' George took a breath, intensely staring at the device. 'no no I am not getting bested by a phone-' His thought cut as the text notification rung through his ears. 'oh shit here we go something I can see from the homepage' He lifted the phone moving it closer to his face falling back into the chair. 'who the hell is Adaline' "hey is George there yet or can I come over so we can maybe continue what we started earlier at my house ;)" George gripped the couch, and he gritted his teeth. Did Dream have a girlfriend?. 'why do I care if Dream may or may not have a toy? Good for him, I guess.' He set the phone back onto the coffee table. George precautioned his engagement to the muffed-sounding water, turning off. 'oh shit,' he cursed while tilting near the table, moving the device, ensuring that it was in the same position as once left.

"See, I wouldn't be long," Dream said, walking from the steamy room, almost enough to see some escape trailing behind him. George's gaze shifted slowly, staring profusely at the towel sadly wrapped around his waist. Still, his chest was left exposed and glossy. Dream cleared his throat "George? Whatcha looking at? Yes, I know I am incredibly handsome, but still," Dream put his arms flexing while making kissing noises. "yeah, sure, whatever... um, do you have any beer or anything that has alcohol in it?" George reclined in the chair, hiding his face in his palms. "yeah, I think, but why the sudden mood change," Dream asked; his eyes moved to his phone that sat in front of George. His eyebrows curved slightly while realization hit. "uh George did I get any notifications why I was in there?"

"Not that I heard," he said, voice muffed "can you get me a beer?" George asked, pushing away from the text concept. "yeah, sure... so do you wanna watch a movie or a show on Netflix? Maybe a scary one, that is if you're not gonna be scared." Dream said tauntingly. "okay, but let's get one thing straight I am not a pussy when it comes to movies."

~another cute time skip and a few beers later~

"no, don't go in there" George flung his hands up "what an idiot," he slurred. "George, you're an idiot. You're yelling at the TV right now." Dream grinned, straining not to laugh at his drunken foolish friend. "you know- you know what, I am getting another beer; want one?" George stood up, but a hand grasped him, forcing him to fall back onto the couch. "I think you've had enough to drink." Dream assured George. "I have had enough when I say I have, not you. Now let go of me," George yelled, rubbing Dream's hand " you know what, George" Dream moved from his seat and positioned himself onto George's lap "try and get up now," Dream chuckled. George scoffed. "Fine, I like this better than alcohol anyway." he smoothly steered his arms around Dream's waist, pulling him closer. Dream turned his head, his face flush. "Okay, I am done with this bit now."

"oh, did someone's plan backfire?" George drew Dream in, yanking the fabric of his shirt and compressing it around his neck. "George, please, this seat is getting too hard for my liking." he pleaded, setting his hand on George's. He shifted, grinding on George. George bit his lip, losing his grip on Dream. "okay- okay, get off," He shouted with a weighty breath.

i've got a rock hard cock

~

word count: 1100

omg my birthday is coming up and I am turning 69 I feel so old tbh anyways its 4 in morning so its bedtime but SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON if you enjoyed this. Have a good day/night and get something to drink or eat even if its something small. Byeee!!