3

no

-

George threw himself onto his bed, the mattress sunk in remotely, caving around his body. Oh, how he wished it would just swallow him. He caressed his templates, practically feeling the alcohol drain from his system. Slowly coming back to his senses, he felt hurt. Why? Maybe George had a reason for holding the meet-up against Dream... or George was being selfish and only thinking about himself. "ugh," George scoffed, "why didn't I think about that? Maybe Dream is just going through a hard time right now... or maybe he just doesn't want to meet up with me or-" He quit his ranting as his phone buzzed.

He pulled himself to his feet, wobbling towards his desk, and snatched the cellular device. His heart couldn't help but stutter; Dream had texted him. George had not read the text yet, but he was nervous... he knew and also didn't know why Dream had made him feel things no other person had. Even if those emotions were platonic or something more substantial... George didn't want to act on those thoughts and potentially ruin the friendship he had with Dream.

George paced around his room, the phone shaking slightly in his hands as he skimmed over the passage Dream had sent. 'hey, you ended the discord call too soon, and I never got to tell you the great news. I really didn't have the heart to wake you from your slumber or I totally didn't successfully fail at trying to. You are a hefty sleeper. Anyway, I'm starting to ramble.. so I'm sorry that I rejected you for wanting to come see me in the states. It's just that things have been, Idk how to put it, different and really busy, but because you're my best friend and I know how much you wanted this, I have tried to work around my schedule. I think I have a date for our meet-up in around a week or so. I'll get back to you, but if you'd like, you can start to pack, and I hope we can see each other soon, and George, don't forget I love you.' George's smile extended from ear to ear as he twirled and jumped around, tumbling over his feet and falling to the ground. He ignored the pain; he was in a landfill of happiness.

He fell back on the shag carpet, preserving his phone close to his chest. ~buzz~ He pulled the phone away, checking the notification. It was Dream again. George shifted his head as he unlocked the lock screen. 'uh, one more thing, if you want I have time to talk on discord and just for you I'll have my camera on ;)' George grabbed onto his office chair, sliding himself into it. He responded to the texting while opening up discord. 'that sounds great 😖' Dream was in a call by himself before George joined.

Dream seemed upset. He was violently typing his phone shoved close to his face. "hey, Dream, everything okay there?" George asked, moving himself closer to his monitor.

"yeah yeah, everything fine," He said, looking up and flashing a quick smile before peering back at his phone screen. His girlfriend's angry paragraph staring back at him.

cream

~

wc: 565

would had been longer if I didn't delete half of it on accident, anyways have a good night/day and get something to drink/eat even if its something small. byeee!