2

no cw but long time no see... HAHA just kidding nsfw as a little treat for being gone for so long.

-

"George, wake up," a voice called, echoing through his head. George shot up anxious when hearing another person in his apartment, considering he had lived independently for quite some time. "Hello George, come out. I want to see you," The voice yelled even louder, making a crash sound in the living room. George flipped his legs out from his blankets, scurrying to his closet to grab a weapon. "Come on; I know I have a bat or something in here," George murmured to himself.

"Come out, please" The person stretched their words out like a child begging for candy. "Haha, I knew it," George shrieked. He smacked a hand over his mouth. ' I am so stupid,' He thought while gripping the bat with one hand and closing his closet door with the other. George prepared himself for the intruder 'okay, one.. two... three..' he barged through his bedroom door, swinging the bat from side to side, hitting the person his the face. George calmed down as the man flopped to the floor. He screamed in pain. "George, it's me, Dream... Didn't know getting hit in the face was the new hi." He said, massaging his forehead.

"wait, a second Dream?! What are you doing here?" George threw the bat to the side, kneeling and placing Dream on his thighs "oh I'm sorry, i-i thought you were like someone breaking in or something" George grazed Dream's forehead. It felt surreal. "this feels so weird. We are actually touching, and- oh, this must hurt a lot. Is there anything I can do?" George asked "you can make it better with a kiss," Dream smirked, adding a chuckle. George laughed, playing along with the 'joke' "Maybe I hit you too hard; you're acting weird... But what are you doing here? Wait, how'd you get my address?" George stopped. "Dream?" he flashed his hand above his eyes.

"George, I know you like me. Are you going to take up on that offer or not?" Dream tugged George by his collar, abruptly removing the tiny gap between them. George gazed at Dream's glossy lips. They looked so good he wished he'd stop being a pussy and seal the gap and kiss him. "uh-uh, I don't even know what would give you that idea we- were just friends, nothing more" he placed his hand on top of Dreams attempting to pry his fingers that wrapped around the fabric.

"Come on, George, do it," He taunted, licking his lips wet. 'You know what?' George allowed his body to fall, crashing their mouths together. Dream smoothly slid his hand around George's neck, not enough to hurt him but just enough to know he had been there. "Oh, George, let's take this to the bedroom," Dream spit into Georges mouth. "Yes, please, you don't know how long I've dreaming-" George halted; he could no longer utter another word. Dream cocked his head, confused. "George? George? George?"

George's eyes fluttered open. Dream was shouting at him through the monitor. "Oh, it was all.. A dream" George sat with a blank expression. "All a Dream," He repeated. "Uhh, are you good? You started panicking in your sleep and yelling my name- op were you dreaming about me" He said smugly. "Well, that's one way to put it, but.." George glimpsed at his pants "ugh, I got to go; I'll- I'll talk to you later" he ended the call before Dream had an opportunity to reply, "but it felt so real... Or at least I wanted it to be real."

oops

Wc: 635

sorry for the short chapter but you get what you get anyways have a good day/night and get something to drink or eat even if it's something small. Byeeeee!