11

There was not much of the spicy shit in this, so uh here is some.

CW: NSFW

a/n.. very sorry this took so long to get out but hopefully you will enjoy ;)

-

Dream placed his fingers with George's. "It's okay. I'm fine; no need to sound so discouraged but George, I have a question; you know how you will return to the UK tomorrow? Well, I was thinking, why don't you stay here with me?"

George launched his arms around Dream's neck, drawing their faces together and connecting their glossy lips. "Imma take that as a yes?" Dream murmured into George's mouth. He pulled back a smile from ear to ear, excitedly bouncing his head and then gradually slowing down. "Dream uh.." his tone redirected drastically. "yeah," Dream's eyebrows contracted. "you never really answered my question" George cleared his throat "the boyfriend question," He cringed, moving his gaze to the floor. Dream chuckled, positioning a hand on George's chin, forcing them to contain connection. "of course I'll be your boyfriend better than my discord kitten if you went back to the UK." He wheezed, kissing George's nose. "I would not have been your discord kitten," George huffed. "I think it would have been the other way around."

"really? Show me?" Dream taunted, joking about the whole position, just proceeding with the "bit." Regardless, George lowered his cold, stale fingers up the material of Dream's jet-black shirt. He felt the surface of Dream's abdomen tighten roughly as he navigated his hand around to his v-line; George glimpsed at Dream, his face very discolored. "shall we proceed to your bedroom?" George questioned smugly with a malicious smile and eyes slanted to a degree to appear more appealing. Dream's mouth shuddered while attempting to find his voice, "let's go." he forced back George's dark brown hair revealing his light eyes. "God, you're perfect," Dream whispered. George wrenched his face away from Dream's vision, concealing the red cheeks he gave him (not just the ones on his face 😉) "you're an idiot," George murmured, extracting his hands from his body.

George scrambled down the narrow hallway to the entrance left cracked open by him. They shuffled into the room, Dream gently nudging the broad wooden door close for solitude, although no one else lived in the house. The two lovers gazed at one another, grins smudged on their faces. Dream broke the connection, gripping his shirt's fringe and sliding it slowly off. George's eyes seemed to gloss as he examined Dream's torso, his incredibly illustrated torso. George followed Dream's movements; he plowed Dream to the wall caressing their bodies together, generating friction between them. Trailing wet submissive kisses down Dream's neck, he tenderly nipped at the flesh. Dream flexed his throat to the left, uncovering more places for George's mouth to make a purple-blue bruise. Dream launched his arms into the atmosphere, positioning his fingers together as if in handcuffs and thrusting his hips. George felt the bulge of Dream's boner fall against his stomach. "Didn't know I turned you on so much," George stated through the crevices of his pursed lips dragging them to Dreams teasing him with a kiss.

You continually do, baby," Dream gasped between groans and heavy breaths of amusement. Their physiques molding into one another, George smoothly tugged the zipper of Dream jeans. He worshiped the firey assertiveness George put him in consistently even when he was not making an effort; he always could. George skated his fingers along the waistband of Dreams boxers. Deliberately trailing to his thumping cock, begging to be taken advantage of. "go get on the bed," George instructed in a voice of dominance. (top George 🙀) Dream's eyes dilated at the spontaneous change of paste despite still fulfilling the task given. "yes, sir," the words spread slowly as Dream crept on the mattress swaying his body because he understood George was observing him. "all right now, take your pants off all the way" George conducted glaring down at Dream, crossing his arms to appear more powerful. Dream raised his lower half off the bed, kicking his pants to the side; a small thump could be heard as they struck the shag carpet, and he maintained eye contact with George throughout the entire thing.

George pinched the strings of his sweatpants, pulling them as Dream watched. He could notice George's imprint on the white pants. Already establishing to Dream that George was hard. "George, come on, I need you," he quietly expressed with not-so-disguised desperation interlaced with his voice, straggling towards the end of the bed and hauling the massive blanket with his knees, it falling over the edge of the wooden baseboard. "I'm gonna need you to say that louder." George grinned, jerking his joggers to his ankles, launching them to the closet door with his foot. "George.." Dream said grimly, stopping as it felt the words had died in his throat "George.. I want you no.. I need you to be inside of me." He grunted. "I bet you do," George said calmly while stepping to Dream. George grasped Dream's thick mane harshly, pulling his head to George's mouth level. "I'm gonna fuck you like the slut you are" his breath was treacherous and alluring as it pushed against Dream's pasty skin. 🙇‍♀️

George lifted his shirt biting the fabric, utilizing his teeth to grip the material from shielding his skin. Then, slipping his fingers underneath the waistband of his briefs, he pulled them down just enough for his dick to spring out. George combed through Dream's hair, gripping the rear of his skull; he forced Dream onto his dick. He gagged at the unpredictable force to the throat. Still, He got used to the burning sensation extremely fast. "t-that's right- oh shit," George fluttered, struggling to get his sentence out, throwing his neck to the side. Dream molded his lips around George accepting his entire length into his mouth. He bobbed his head roughly, spit escaping his lips, dribbling down his chin. "you're so good.." George expressed, the comments rolling off his tongue so smoothly. He ground his hips while twirling Dream's blonde locks. "don't be frightened to go faster, Dreamy." he reassured to his lover. Dream unconsciously sped up. He positions his hands on George's figure and draws his body closer to the bed. He flicks his tongue on the slit of the tip doing front flips around it. The air was suffocated with George's soft moans and groans. "why don't we move to something more lustful for the two of us?" George proposed. Dream's eyebrows curved, tearing his face off George's dick. "what do you mean?" he questioned, wiping the saliva mixed with precum from his chin.

"Listen to what I say; take off your boxers and get on all four."

(that's kinda funny to me)

~

word count: 1175

don't worry I'm not gonna make you wait for the good shit the other part is already out. SO GO CHECK IT OUT! Anyways have a good day or night and get something to drink or eat even if its something small. Bye FOR NOW ;)