10

CW: SMUT, slight physical abuse, and the usage of the F slur

-

"come on, George, just accept it. I think you're cute either way." Dream teased, adding a faint chuckle. George glared at him. Dream stood so distracted that he didn't sense George setting a hand on his boner. George bent his knees, positioning himself on the tub floor. "oh, this is new," Dream muttered, running his fingers through George's damp chocolate-colored hair. George remained silent while kissing Dream's inner thighs, slowly sucking on the exposed flesh. "George?" Dream quietly rasped. He ignored his calls. George began to stroke Dream. Whenever he would make little enjoyment noises, George would deliberately speed up. "oh come on- G-George," Dream slurred over his words. George steadily placed his tongue around Dream's dick, obtaining half of it into his mouth; he slowly bobbed his head while imprinting his fingers into Dream's legs.

"f-fuck~" Dream quivered. George continued swirling his tongue on the tip. Tiny tears pricked the corner of George's eyes as he took more of the length into his mouth. "you're doing so great," Dream halved moaned. George took the praise to heart, moving faster, Dream's dick colliding with the back of his throat. He began to gag and could sense saliva dribbling down his chin but attempted to ignore it. George could feel Dream's throbbing cock, almost enjoying the sensation it conveyed. He forced his eyes to Dream's face but could only see his sharp jawline. Then, moving his sight back in front of him, he locked his jaw and thrust his mouth to the end of Dream to the tip. Dream's stomach caved as he let out a slutty moan. George smiled at the sound.

"I'm almost there," Dream expressed, slightly thrusting George's head. Dream flung his head beneath the water that was now getting cold from being on for so long. George formed his lips around Dream before his mouth filled with cum; George drew his head back, face painted in a white-yellowish tint. He glimpsed up, grinning, piercing his brown eyes into Dream's. "you know how attractive you look with me smeared all over your face?" Dream asked as he extended his arm to George, he accepted it, and they slipped into an embrace. "I am pleased to satisfy you," George spoke softly, slowly caressing his face to cleanse it. "all right, shall we finally utilize the shower the right way?"

"We shall," George responded.

-

"but Dream, I don't get why you have to go to her house," George grumbled while slipping on one of Dream's t-shirts. "I explained this to you already. I think it's rude to break up through text." Dream stated, muffled from being shoved into his closet, looking for a pair of jeans. "don't worry, nothing will happen. I just need to break up with her and get the stuff I left there," He assured George. After finding fitting pants, Dream slid them on, coming out of the closet (literally). "no need to look so disappointed." Dream scanned George. "I'm sorry. But hurry, okay? This is my last night here. I wanna spend the whole thing with you," he winked. "well, you just persuaded me to go faster" Dream ruffled his hair, inspecting himself in the mirror. "alright, my love, I'll be back." he gushed grabbing his keys from his dresser "Okay, I'll be waiting for you," George's voice echoed as Dream walked out the bedroom door.

Dream unlocked his car with a button and opened the driver's side door. He sat on the fake leather grasping onto the steering wheel. "hey Adaline, I know I have been MIA for a day, but I think it would be best to see-" he strung out the vowel. "agh, that's fucking stupid" Dream bashed his hands onto the wheel causing the car to honk. He flinched from the sudden noise "okay, I'm simply wasting time at this point," he said while shoving the key into the ignition. It started with a roar from the engine. Dream slowly reverses from the driveway, attempting to rehearse his little breakup speech. "Hello Adaline, I think we should break up... it's not you; it's me. I'm just trying to figure some things out right now." he gasped. "that's it. I'll just tell her I'm gay... I'm a genius." Dream celebrated by turning on the radio and making a rhyme with the steering wheel.

I dislike writing car scenes so ~time skip~

Dream maintained his fixation on the road stopping to complete the final turn til Adaline's place. "okay, why am I anxious? I shouldn't be anxious" Dream clutched a breath and pulled onto the concrete curb outside her house. He yanks the keys out of the ignition, bringing one leg out of the car onto the open road. Dream utilizes the seat as leverage forcing himself from the driver's seat and slamming the door louder than intended. "shit," Dream cursed, halved, hushed as Adaline swung the wooden house door. "Dream!" she shouted, jumping from stone to stone towards him. He plastered an artificial crooked smile onto his face. "hello," Dream presented himself. "can we go inside and talk?"

"Yeah, sure.. what's going on? You seem... off," Adaline said while attaching her arm with Dreams. "uh, nothing, I just came here to... you know, talk," Dream communicated, pushing the front door close with his foot. "oh." Adaline's tone diverted. "I knew this was coming... it's because of George, isn't it." she spat. "no, no, I'm just trying to figure-" She positioned a finger to his lips, preventing him from speaking mid-sentence, "yeah, okay, save it, Dream, go be a fucking faggot with him then you ass kisser" (not during pride month 🤨) "Adaline listen to me-" Dream yelled "no Dream go fuck yourself," She shouted, throwing a punch at his left eye. Dream's vision blurred as he tumbled back a few inches, caressing his eye and hissing at the pain. "fuck" Dream muttered. "yeah, I hope that hurt," she stormed down the hall to her bedroom.

Dream stood awkwardly in the living room, massaging his eye bone. Items being thrown around could be heard from Adaline's room. He debated calling her back to try and ask for his possessions, but Adaline was already racing down the hall towards him with a box. "here," she flung the box at him. Dream's belongings going everywhere. "I never want to see you again; now go" she crossed her arms, sticking her nose into the atmosphere. Dream leaned his body, accumulating his things and shoving them back into the cardboard box. "you're lucky; I didn't do worse than a black eye. You know that, right? You're gonna regret breaking up with me. I know you'll come back crying after your experiment returns to the UK. You can't handle long distances." Adaline sneered. "hm, okay, whatever you say," Dream stated while getting off the floor, his stuff clutched to his side. "that's all you're gonna say?" she asked, raising a brow and flipping her long black hair. "uh yeah, was I supposed to say something else?"

Adaline scoffed and slowly shook her head. "you are making me so infuriated right now; go leave my place," She shouted, pointing to the exit. "all right, bye," Dream opened the door. Adaline pushed him through the doorway, flipping him off and mouthing 'fuck you' as he stepped down the loose gravel pathway. Dream unlocked his door once more, slumping into his seat and setting his things in the back. "well," he spoke to himself, extending the mirror and observing his now bruised and discolored eye. "I think that could have gone worse," Dream assured himself, starting the car. He glimpsed at Adaline's house one last time before moving onward back to George.

~Time skip again~

George threw his phone to the side, hearing keys jingle at the door. He flipped over the back of the couch, gliding to the entrance. Dream stepped in and was immediately consumed in an embrace. "Dream" George shouted excitedly. "I missed you," he smiled, pulling away. "I missed you too," Dream grinned, wrapping his hands around George's waist. George reached his pale hand to Dream's cheek, softly touching the area. "what happened?" He asked, his voice laced with anger speculating it was Dreams now ex-girlfriend. Dream placed his fingers with George's. "It's okay. I'm fine; no need to sound so discouraged but George, I have a question; you know how you will return to the UK tomorrow? Well, I was thinking, why don't you stay here with me?"

~

word count: 1513

wow, you just read a lot of words 🤭 but anyways, that was so long and took so much time to write to be honest. I think my fast writing has disappeared. Also, the sneak peek of my new story will be out shortly I wanna write the first chapter to publish with it (hopefully) because this story is almost over. Any who, I hope you have a good day or night and get something to drink or eat, even if it's something small. Byeeee! for now.