Liii. 𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

Aaron got to his feet. "What happened here, we won't let that happen again. I won't."

He looked at Morgan when he said it. Austin exhaled. "Aaron's right."

Rick nodded to him, Morgan did too in understanding. Rick scanned their faces, hands on his hips. "Looks like it's settled. We know exactly what this is. We don't shy from it, we live. We kill them all."

A certain energy went over the group, Maggie took Austin's hand and Glenns in her other. Rick felt the tension. "We don't all have to kill. But if people are gonna stay here... they do have to accept it."

"Aw, my little god child." Austin gushed over the ultrasound photo Maggie and Glenn gave him. "Look at em. Like a limea bean!"

Glenn gave a snort. "Don't call him a lima bean."

"Or her." Maggie pointed out.

"Little lima bean." Austin shook his head. "So, this Hilltop doctor, he's better then me?"

"I don't know, it's close." Maggie shook her head. "Oh, Austin, you'd love it there. They have all types of doctor stuff, like the real deal. I told em all about you."

He gave a little grin as she nudged his chin, looking over as Michonne laid a drawn lap onto the counter. "Let's go over this."

"You didn't see any other rooms?" Maggie leaned over to see the places that were getting circled.

"No, it's a big place." Andy shook his head. "This is the hallway I saw. This is more."

"And every time, they had you bringing things into here?" Michonne pointed to one of the areas.

"We brought a couple spears for them." Andy went on. "Two of the Saviors took them down this hallway. Now, they must've done something with them because they didn't come back with them."

"Maybe a weapons locker, an armory." Jesus suggested, bringing his eyes up from the page."

"Okay." Andy wrote it down, Austin pushed against the table. "We get in there, secure the armory, that's how we end it."

"That's how Carol ended it here." Maggie added in.

"What a good dose of hypocrisy." Austin inhaled and patted his Dad on the back. "What if they don't have an armory? And if they do, we have no clue where it is."

"Well, we've got a lot of good guesses." Daryl mumbled as he rubbed his chin. "We've done more with less."

"We go in at night when they're sleeping." Rick informed the remaining of his group.

"The guards won't be sleeping." Andy exhaled, like he was annoyed with the words. "Like I said, I think there's only one way in and there's no way to bust through that door without waking up the rest of them."

"We don't need to." Rick shook his head. "They're gonna open it for us, let us walk right in. They want Gregory's head, right? We're gonna give it to them."

Austin and Maggie shared a look in the corner of their eye.

Nightfall was quick, Austin spent time in his bar. He cleaned the used glasses from today, tearing the paper of names and tossed it in the trash. He inhaled deeply, alone. His eyes shifted toward the wish bone necklace Beth wore, hanging on the window ceil. He touched it as he passed, placing the glasses in order and flipping the blue lights off, replacing them for the normal ones.

A child's scream echoed all through Alexandria.

Austin hurried outside, seeing Abraham and Rosita coming from their house, like many others were doing. "What the hell was that?"