Ch.19 Rock Lee vs. Sasuke

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura begin to make their way to the third floor of the Academy. They enter a large open room when Rock Lee addresses them from a balcony.

"Hey, wait a minute!"

"What is it?" Sasuke asked, turning to look at Lee.

"Why dont you fight me here and now?"

"A fight here and now?"

"Yes." Lee jumps over the railing and lands in front of the team. "My name's Rock Lee. When asking a person their name, I'm supposed to give my own first, right? Uchiha Sasuke..."

"So you already knew my name?"

"I want to fight with you! I want to test out how effective my techniques will be against the descendant of the clan reputed for genius Ninjas. Also..." Lee turns to Sakura, who recoils and grabs Naruto's arm. "Sakura. Love."

"Noooo! Those lower eyelashes are awful! The hairstyle is awful, too. Those bushy eyebrows, just too intense." Sakura screams before holding Naruto tighter.

"You're an angel." Lee winks and blows a kiss at Sakura. But she retreats behind Naruto, wrapping her arms around his stomach.

"Look, we dont have time for this. The first exam is in less than half an hour, can we do this some other time?" Sasuke asked.

"No! It must be now!" Lee shouted.

"Hey, Sasuke. Just beat this clown and we can leave with plenty of time left. It shouldn't take you more than five minutes." Naruto said confidently.

"Yeah! Kick his butt!" Sakura shouted. Sasuke smiles and lowers into a fighting stance, as does Lee. Sakura then leans into Naruto's ear.

"I bet you could take him no problem." Sakura whispered, leaning into Naruto's ear. Sakura smiles and rests her head on Naruto's shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment. Naruto blushes and looks over at Sasuke who is giving him a smile and a thumbs up. While Lee is sulking.

Lee and Sasuke return to their stances as Sakura opens her eyes to watch. Sasuke charges at Lee and throws a punch, but Lee disappears and reappears above him throwing a kick.

"Leaf Hurricane!"

Sasuke dodges the kick but Lee spins around on one hand for another kick. Sasuke throws his arms up to guard but Lee's attack lands regardless, throwing Sasuke back.

"Sasuke!" Naruto and Sakura shout, worried for Sasuke. Sasuke gets to his feet and smiles.

"I guess now would be a good time to try it out." Sasuke smiles and closes his eyes for a moment. When he opens them again, his eyes have changed.

 When he opens them again, his eyes have changed

"The Sharingan?" Sakura questioned.

"There's no way Bushy Brows can win now!" Naruto yelled. Sasuke charges at Lee once more. As Sasuke nears he is searching for any hint of Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, but he is kicked in the chin by Lee and sent upwards into the air. Sasuke recovers and Lee runs at him and they begin to trade blows, but Sasuke isnt able to land a single hit on Lee. Sasuke swings at Lee, but he easily dodges it.