you don't know how to love me when you're sober (requested)

Start from the beginning

She knows that's not how it's supposed to be and sometimes she thinks she should leave you but she loves you so much, that it would make her feel as though her world was falling apart if she left.

"Rosie? Are you going to start driving or are we going to just sit here?" You asked with a little laugh and as much as she wished that it wouldn't, the sound caused her heart to swell.

"Sorry. Got caught up in my thoughts. We'll go home now."

She started to drive home and since it was late and soft music was playing in the background, you felt soothed and fell asleep on the way.

But as soon as the car came to a stop, you opened your eyes to find that you had arrived home.

"I'm a little sleepy." You mumbled.

"I figured." She chuckled and helped you out of the car and into the house.

She had you sit on the edge of the bed, where she wiped your makeup off with one of the makeup removers.

Her brown eyes gazed so lovingly into yours but every few seconds, she'd find them wandering to look over your body.

You looked so beautiful, dressed up in a gorgeous red dress that took her breath away.

She looked back into your eyes and saw them sparkling as she wiped the remover across your cheeks.

"You don't even know how beautiful you are." She softly spoke.

"I could say the same about you. You're stunning, Rosie." You replied

She smiled a little before a shaky breath fell from her lips and she looked away from your gaze.

"I wish that you'd tell me that more often." She quietly said. "I love you. Sometimes, it feels as though you don't love me back."

"I do love you." You said and put your fingers under her chin, lifting it up to gaze into her soft brown eyes once more. "So much."

She didn't just hear the words fall from your lips but she also felt it in the way that you kissed her.

And even though she could taste the alcohol on your breath, she still melted and kissed you back.

Because it felt so lovely to feel so loved by you again.

She laid you back onto the bed and you made out until you fell asleep.

Rosie didn't sleep though.

Her mind was wandering away from her and she wondered if this would be the morning that you'd be sober and show her the love you did last night.

She stayed up until the sun began to rise and you opened your eyes, feeling a little sick.

You groaned when the sun hit your eyes and when you moved and the blanket slipped from your shoulders a bit, you realized that you had nothing on.

You sat up and wrapped the blanket around your body before looking at Rose.

"What happened to my clothes?" You mumbled.

"Oh, sorry, baby. We made out last night and your dress ended up on the floor. You fell asleep before I could get you into something else, so I just covered you up." She said with a look of love in her eyes.

"Oh." You said.

"Do you remember what you said last night?" She asked as you got out of bed, putting on one of your longer shirts.

"No."

"Oh. Well.. you were drunk... again." She chuckled quietly. "And I pickd you up and brought you home and before we made out, you told me that you love me."