59 - Hot and bothered

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+
A lick of smut 😉
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ A lick of smut 😉EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING

The night was unbearably warm and so I couldn't sleep. Instead of fighting with the heat, I sat alone in the cool of the pool room, with the only light being from the moon which spilled in through the windows and lit up the water, making it look like glistening diamonds. The reflections bounced off the pale tiled walls, illuminating the room.

I held my ankle across my knee, slowly smoking in the blissful quiet. That was until Raf walked in, pushing the door open and close behind him. Glasses clinked in his hand and he placed them onto the little coffee table, immediately pouring in the frosted white wine. Once he poured out two glasses, he handed me one and then slumped onto the sofa opposite me, propping his feet up on the table.

"Guess what?" He grinned, teeth flashing, not a single ounce of sleep in his voice. I raised a brow, before sipping my wine. "What?" I replied. He groaned and slapped his bare knee with a hand, tugging the waistband of his shorts. "I said guess. That normally means you take a guess." He rolled his eyes and scoffed loudly.

"Dumb fuck. Lira already told me so I said what so you'd tell me." I rolled my own eyes and inhaled another drag of my cigarette. "Oh. Yeah but how does she know and why do you know?" He asked, slugging back his drink as if it were water. Maybe we should have got water  instead.

"Oh come on. She's Donzel's friend and you know how women are, they talk and Lira tells me everything. Even things I couldn't care less about. But your love life, that's a juicy topic." I smirked watching his eyes light up. "Careful there Enzo, you're starting to sound like your gossiping wife." He grinned making me chuckle.

"So." I said after a while. He smiled and licked his lips. "I took Donzel out for a date. We had dinner and wine. Went to see a movie afterwards. I uh got her some flowers. And then we went back to hers. Had a little bit more wine. Went swimming in her pool." He bit his lip, no doubt thinking about the event that happened after the pool.

"I'm happy for you Raf." I smiled. So fucking happy that he has finally settled down and with Donzel of all people. A girl whom I approve of. A girl who is already my friend. Who mom and dad like already. I do hope they stay together.

He smiled at me like he knew everything I was thinking. Like he knew I wanted the best for him and for him to get that because if anyone, he deserved it. I relaxed back and sighed. "Will we be attending your wedding soon? I need to outdo your best man speech don't I?" I winked at him, knowing exactly how to get him back for his speech.

He laughed making me laugh. He must know exactly what I'm going to say if ever one day he does decide to marry. Whether it be Donzel or another. "You know I'm not into the whole marriage idea. But seeing you and Lira, maybe." He cleared his throat and poured another glass of wine for himself.

I wasn't really into the marriage idea either, that was until I met Lira. Until I fell in love with her and I couldn't imagine life without her. Hearing Raf say that he might have changed his mind about it, that made me love him even more.