24 - Dinner

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING
ALCOHOL

TRIGGER WARNINGS:EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING ALCOHOL

Lira got up after a while and I knew why. Someone was about to have the happiest day of their lives. She came back after a while, a pizza style box in her hands. She set the white box down, which was tied with red bow. "For you Isabella." Lira smiled and sat down again. Isabella's eyes went wide and she stood up to admire the box, feeling the silken bow between her little fingers. "Wow a present for me. It's not even my birthday." She smiled.

"Well open it then." Raf rolled his eyes and I shot him a look which made him flip me off. I was about to stick my tongue out at him but uncle Kaden was rubbing his eyes, frowning at our behaviour. We may run two mafias, as one, but we were still idiots to him.

Isabella pulled off the bow and opened the box. She gasped after reading what was written on the giant cookie 'Will you be my bridesmaid?'. Lira wanted to ask Isabella because it was traditional and so she got her a personalised cookie. "Yes!" Isabella shouted before rushing towards Lira and hugging her. "Thank you Isabella. You know you're like my little sister." Lira smiled, tucking Isabella's dark hair behind her ear. "And you're like my big sister and Enzo is my big brother and so is Raf. I don't have a little sister. I wish I could." Isabella said making uncle Kaden cough.

"Why can't I have a little sister daddy? Please. I'll be good." Isabella said now standing in front of her dad. Uncle Kaden blinked his eyes, fiddling with a ring on his finger. "Because you're enough trouble as it is." He remarked making Raf and I burst out laughing.

We soon left grandad to head home, it was almost time for dinner and we didn't want to miss Donzel. We made a quick stop at a flower shop on the way home and I was surprised that Raf actually listened to Lira about the flowers. We were both inside the shop which was full of flowers, ranging from roses to daffodils. Raf looked around, almost nervously. "Those ones." He pointed at a bunch of red velvety roses. "They're nice." I nodded.

So we left the shop with a bunch of roses each. When we climbed back into the SUV, I handed my bunch to Lira. She smiled, her eyes glazing over. "They're beautiful. Thank you bello." I couldn't help but feel butterflies. She was definitely the one. She always made me feel so loved and there's nothing I wouldn't do for her. She held the roses to her nose and smelt them. I don't think anyone has ever given her roses apart from me and I just think that every girl should have that.

When we got home, we cleaned ourselves up, with Lira sorting out the dinner arrangements. She had already given Raf a talk about what was acceptable and what isn't. Shameless flirting wasn't off the table but cocky smirking was definitely a no no.

And then the doorbell rang and Raf's eyes immediately lit up even though he tried to play it off. I headed over to answer it. "Donzel. I'm glad you could make it." I smiled. She immediately smiled and walked in. "Hello Enzo. I was in the area, thought I'd stop by." She greeted.

She walked in, making herself at home. She was in a figure hugging skirt and a long sleeved top. Now I understood why Lira didn't bother changing out of her jeans and T-shirt. Her dark hair swished behind her as she walked towards the dining room. It seemed like she had tried to curl it, it was in loose waves like Lira's was.