22 - Weak knees

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT) 😉
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
SWEARING

TRIGGER WARNINGS:MATURE CONTENT 18+ (SMUT) 😉 EXPLICIT LANGUAGE SWEARING

He stood up and opened his mouth to speak but I had other ideas. I pushed my finger onto his soft lips and shut him up. "Don't guess." I said. I did want him to guess but he would get it wrong and that meant I wouldn't be tied up. And I wanted to be tied up and at his mercy. I wanted this for a long time, just me and him.

He broke into the vault for me. He did all this for me. He got me paint. It was so thoughtful. I was high without even taking anything. And I was horny as fuck. I teased him on the plane, I was sure he would crack and give me what I wanted but he didn't. He had control and that's what I loved about him. I was in no way submissive, but for him, I would be. I gave in all too easily, to my desire because only he could give it to me. And I only wanted him.

He pushed his hands into my hair, and I grabbed onto him, feeling the muscles underneath his suit jacket. He looks so very fuckable, I could come just by looking at him. There's still too many clothes on him, on me. I wanted to touch his skin, to run my hands all over him, to make him crave me. He pushed me back until I hit the wall of the vault. I arched my back, so that I was pushing into him. And my stomach soon felt a very familiar hard object.

He kissed me, his lips assaulting mine. He tasted of sweet whisky. That made me part my lips, letting his tongue into my mouth. I felt every part of my body falling into submission. It was even more heightened because he brought me here and I loved him so very much.

His ravenous lips worked their way down to my neck and I didn't deny him, I pulled my head back allowing him space. He pulled me close, so I could feel him against me or maybe he wanted to feel me against him. My thighs wobbled, I was completely wet. He knew it. He always knew.

I let out a soft moan when I felt him bite into my neck and then he licked my hot skin. I knew this man would never hurt me, I knew he would always take care of me. My breathing was a ragged mess by now. He was so fucking hot, smelling of musk, he drove me wild.

I let my hands fall and pulled at his belt. He chuckled, noticing my eagerness. He pulled off his suit jacket and tossed it to the floor. His muscles shifted and strained under his shirt. His mouth found my neck again and I moaned, pushing into him. I tried to unbutton his shirt, but my eyes were closed and my fingers fumbled furiously.

He tore off his shirt after a while and panted heavily, his mouth still kissing me all over. I grabbed him and kissed his jaw and nibbled at his ear. He grunted, his hands squeezing my ass. I ran my teeth along his neck and kissed him, tasting the sweet saltiness of his sweat.

And then his hands skirted under my sweater and he pulled it over my head in one fluid motion. His eyes darkened when he saw my blue lacy bra. Oh yes he would have got it wrong. All so very wrong. He smiled and then fell to his knees in front of me. I stood, feeling hot and flushed. He slowly pulled off my sneakers and then he pulled down my leather trousers. I was almost left bare for him and loved his stare on me.