014

**

"Oh, oh my god that tastes so good!" I moan as we finally get back outside into fresh air "I taste it! I taste the air!" Steve shouts back as we continue to follow Dustin. "No, no back in come on!!" he turns around, grabbing hold of us and pushing us all back inside running again.

"Here come on" Robin whispers as they pull us into the movies to hide. "Whatever yo do, don't, go anywhere" Dustin whispers to us as we sit giggling. "Alright dad!" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Steve, come on" I whisper, grabbing hold of Steve and running out of the movies together before anyone can see...

"Oh god" I groan as the two of us sit on the floor of two toilet cubicles throwing our guts up. "I feel like im dying" I lean on the toilet with my head almost in the bowl. "The ceiling has stopped spinning for me, is it still spinning for you?" I manage to ask

"Holy shit, no" Steve replies from his cubicle beside me. "You think we puked it all up?" he asks. I stay leaning on the toilet and nod "Yea, I think so, ask me something lets see" he chuckles a little.

"Okay sure, uh, when was the last time you uh peed your pants", I quickly answer "Today", "wait what" Steve laughs "When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw!" I sit myself up and lean on the toilet wall. "oh my god" Steve chuckles to himself "Yea its definitely still in her system" he lets out a sigh.

"Okay my turn, have you... ever been in love" I sit, waiting for his answer "Yep, Nancy Wheeler, first semester senior year" I raise my eyebrows, I wasn't away he was really in love with her "Wow, okay, do you still love her?" I sit, anticipating his answer, begging for a no. "No I don't" I sit myself up a bit more.

"Why not?" I start to play with my hair as nerves fill my stomach. "I, I think its because I found someone who's a little bit better for me" my heart starts to race, is it me? or have I been totally stupid falling for this guy. "Its crazy, ever since Dustin got home he's been saying you gotta find your susie" I interrupt him quickly "Wait who is susie?" I groan "His girlfriend I guess" he responds to me "but that's not really the point, the point is this girl, you know, the one I LIKE, its somebody that I didn't even know until the end of the school year, I wish she would have came before so we could have hung out more." I start to smile to myself...

"I meant first of all she's hilarious, she's so funny, I feel like this summer, I have laughed harder than I have ever laughed in a really long time, I would say she's smart but I think we are at a pretty similar level" I sit and chuckle to myself a little, because he is not wrong.

"You know she can sit back and take part in top secret Russian missions without asking many questions, she's honestly not like anyone ive ever met before" I sit in silence, a huge smile from ear to ear across my face. Steve Harrington, god what have you done to me.

"Y/n?" het apps the stall wall as I stay quiet, too shy to respond yet, :Y/n did you just OD in there?" I giggle slightly "No" I let out a sigh, I sit back as I see him pull himself under the stall and into mine so he's now sitting opposite me.

"The floor is disgusting" I frown at him "yea well, I already got a bunch of blood and puke on my shirt so" he shrugs and looks up at me. "What do you think, about this girl" I look at him as his beat up face looks back at me "I mean, she sounds awesome" I roll my eyes "She is awesome, and what about the guy" his eyes staring into mine, my stomach flips and it hurts to look back at him. 

"I think he's on drugs and isn't thinking straight" I look down at my hand, fiddling with my nails. "Really because I think he's thinking a lot clearer than usual" I see him look down at my hands from the corner of my eye. "Hey" he places his hand on top of both of mine. 

"Steve" I look up at him, his eyes fixated on mine but holding eye contact is feeling like a challenge right now. I let out a brief sigh before playing along, "This guy, he's been on my mind a lot, far more than he should have been because I am so, so so out of his league, he's Mr popular, has great hair, and Im the shy, quiet girl that joined school a week before we finished" I look back down to my hands.

"He's great, so kind and caring even when I was a bitch and wouldn't let him, he was still there. He's amazing with kids" the two of us start laughing as its an on going joke that Steve is a baby sitter of everyone. "He helped me out a lot since being here, I told him things I never want anyone to know, because I trust him, a whole lot, my stomach flips when I see him and my heart races when I see him coming In my direction" I smile but refuse to look up at him.

"But like I said, im out of his league, im damaged goods I guess you could say" I shrug. "Y/n" his voice says softly. I look up at him with a weak smile across my face "Im no Nancy Wheeler, Steve" I let out a sigh.

"Good, that's because you're y/n, y/l/n, and that's what I want" my cheeks blush as he shuffles slightly closer towards me. "I am so into you that I cant even think straight around you" he forces me to laugh "you're ridiculous Harrington" I smile at him.

He shuffles closer, placing a hand on the side of my face, pulling closer until our lips finally meet once again, but this time, it couldn't feel more perfect. We sink into it, like it was meant to happen ages ago, like we had missed eachother almost.

"You promise you're not drugged up still" I say while still kissing him "I should be asking you that, you told me you peed yourself" he says causing the two of us to laugh, our amazing moment coming to an end as Dustin, Erica and Robin bust into the bathroom.

"Come on come on come on" Dustin rushes us through the mall and to the food court "get down" Robin whispers as we hide beneath a counter, listening to the footsteps walk around searching for us.

I turn, and look at Steve in the worry we are finally going to get caught, he reaches out and places his hand on mine, giving me a nod of comfort, I nod back at him and turn my head straight.

"what the fuck" Robin shouts as the next thing we hear is a loud crash and shouting. We instantly stand up from behind the counter and look over to see all the guards unconscious on the floor and a flipped car inside the food court. 

"Max!" I call out as we look up to see Jonathan, Nancy, Mike, El, Max, Lucas and Will. "Oh thank god" they run down to us, I sprint to my sister and hold her close to me "ive been so worried about you Max" everyone stands explaining El to robin, and introducing Robin to everyone else briefly.

"What the hell happened to you" Max looks up at me "Long story, captured by Russians, ill explain another time" I ruffle her hair and stand back beside Steve.