002

"Hi!" I wave as I walk into the cafeteria to meet Nancy with Jonathan by my side. 

"Hey!" she guides us over to a table for the three of us to sit. "How was science, where's Steve?" She asks while biting into an apple. "He went to basketball practise to beat some guys ass or whatever" Jonathan shrugs 

"What?" she roles her eyes, again I stay quiet. "No clue" I look at the two of them, their eyes sparkle when they look at eachother, its pretty cute. "What classes do you have for the rest of the day?" Nancy asks, but just as im about to answer...

"Theres a fight in the gym!" A guy shouts in the cafeteria. Jonathan and Nancy turn to eachother "Steve" they shout in union. The three of us get up and run to the gym and of course, its Billy.

"Dude if you don't back off" Steve squares up to billy "Or what, its not all about you now Harrington" I watch as my brother pushes him down to the floor and kicks him "Billy" I shout without even thinking.

He turns, looking at me with a disgusting grin on his face as sweat drips down his body "Sis" my stomach sinks so deep I don't think its going to come back up. "What?" Jonathan turns to me. I shake my head, and leave the gym in pure, utter embarrassment. 

"Y/n" I hear my brother call out as he heads towards the locker room. "No" I shout back "No?" he repeats, his tone says a thousand words. I stop walking as he grabs hold of my wrist, pulling me into the changing room. "What the hell Billy, our first day, first fucking day" I pull my arm from his grip "And? what's your point" he grabs a towel wiping the sweat from his face.

"I want to make friends, I don't want to be hated because of you being an asshole" I whisper "What did you just call me?" He turns around, cornering me "get out of my way" I go to push past but he stops me "Call me that again and lets see what happens shall we" I look up at him as his eyes glare down at me.

"Fuck you" I spit as I go to push past him, but before I could leave I feel a force on my shoulder "Billy" I yelp as he slams me into a locker "Don't you ever disrespect me again" he shouts, gripping my wrist, leaving small bruises and marks around it "okay okay" I say in a panic as I see Steve and other members of the team walk in. 

"Whats going on" Steve stands in the doorway. My eyes dart to Billy and back to the door "excuse me" I mumble as I push past, leaving the gym. 

"Y/n" I hear called as I head to the girls bathroom. "hey" the voice catches up with me, eventually following me inside. "Whats wrong? Why didn't you say anything when Jonathan and Steve were talking about him?" Nancy stands beside me in the bathroom.

"Its our very first day, I wanted to make friends finally, Billy is an asshole, he's horrible, I didn't want anyone to know im his twin" I mumble as I turn to look at her.

"That doesn't make you horrible, people will see that" she attempts to comfort me "People will associate me with him, a monster" I frown at her. She shakes her head and passes me a small yellow piece of paper. 

"Theres a party, tonight, come and meet everyone, once they see you're kind, they will forget you're his sister" he gently smiles "Its probably best I don't" I shrug and go to hand the paper back "y/n, you're coming okay I won't take no as an answer" she giggles.

"You're really kind Nancy, thank you" we share a quick hug before the bell rings. "Off to Math I go" I shrug and walk to class.

Hours and hours go by and we are finally at the end of the day. I grab my bag and make a straight line to Billy's car, I cant be late "Hey, y/n" I pause and quickly turn "Oh hey" Steve stands infront of me 

"Why didn't you say he's your twin" he folds his arms, I turn and watch as Billy becomes inpatient at his car "uh, Im really sorry I gotta go" I apologise and run to the car "seconds to spare" Billy shoves me into the car with Max waiting in the back.

As we speed off I look out my window, Watching Steve Harrington shake his head as I glance at him.

"He your friend or something" Billy asks "What" I roll my eyes "Harrington, the one with the hair" he chuckles "No, we are in the same classes that's all" I turn to Max "How was your day Max?" I smile at her

"it was alright, spoke to a few people" she shrugs and puts her headphones back on. "Whats that" Billy leans across, ripping the yellow piece of paper form my pocket "Hey!" I shout trying to grab it back.

"A party? wow" he raises his eyebrows "Guess we are out tonight" I let out a sigh and sink down into the car seat, great, we.