"Good morning, ahjussi."

Jin says every soundless syllable clearly on his lips, and it seems the man is quite an expert at reading lips when he bows to him lavishly and gives him two big thumbs up in return.

Jin's smile enlarges and this time he can't help the amused chuckle he's been holding back to lightly escape his lips.

Ahjussi seems like a good and warm person.

"Verify Nam for the case in the north. Keep me updated on the current weather for any delayed shipment."

Hiro lifts his hefty hand and places them against the back of his little sprout's head, he then slowly turned the young fellow's small head to the other side, making Jin face his neck instead.

His expression turns somber and grim, "Any movements from the watchlist?"

Shu gulps when his eyes momentarily catch his master's piercing gaze, he drops his head immediately for the great treason he has committed.

"None at the moment, but target C60th. Recently hired a lawyer, scheduled a rental inquiry at the given coordinates and time, and is bound to leave his apartment by second of June."

Hiro's appalling expression falls darker, "I see." As far as he remembers, Cheon offers no rental inquiry for pests.

Every single living and nonliving being in the area flinched at the sudden widespread chilly air inside the cramped lot.

Shu switches off the tablet in his hand, wanting to be buried ten feet beneath the ground to escape such preying gaze, "His movements are just as what you foresaw, young mas—Sir."

He clears his throat.

He had heard of this incident from his brother quite well detailed and he's the least pleased to know that his brother's shoulder is still under treatment and recovery.

He has no taste in following that fool's unfortunate fate. Though he was curious about the only none threatening person being targeted by their young master, he could only be concerned about the little bug that dared to build its nest inside the devil's den.

Just why? 'At this rate, you should have run for a good hiding, young man.'

With thinned lips, Hiro turns, dismissing him without another word said.

When Shu successfully departs with a relief and thriving clipped smile, he came to shake his head and glared at his brother, Shun, who rampages toward the provoked entity before them.

Shun reaches his destination a second late as he was momentarily distracted and Shu could just pray for his little survival rate this time.

You fool, what were you doing!?

A shadow of Shun's broad smile and the buoyant light in his eyes a few moments ago was nowhere to be found in sight.

The nervous man choked at the suffocating cold air biting his skin, but despite that, he stands as expressionless as he possibly could, and though he's a hundred eighty-eight centimeters tall, he shudders at the overwhelming presence and penetrating gaze above his head that's driving him down to bend on his knees.

"The car." Says Hiro, flat and cold. His wary glacial eyes were staring intently down at his foe as his rarely displayed anger and irritation were now evident.

Everyone held their breaths and bent their heads to see none of the sight no more, to study none of the young fellow's angelic limelight no more.

Shun's eyes and head in front of him drop down just like the rest in respect, surrendering and admitting his sins as he was afraid that death will embrace him yet too soon.

"Pardon my insolence. I shall ready the car in a minute, Sir."

Shun sincerely bows to his waist and scurries off while the rest of his comrades silently stayed alert in their respective stations, quivering at the lurking figurative entities watching each and one of them from behind.

Unbeknownst to the uncomfortable and heavy ambiance imprisoning everyone in grief, Jin fiddle his fingers against the collar of Hiro's polo shirt. He decides to button them upon seeing Hiro's impeccable chest remained exposed to the cold air, although he barely made a conceivable progress in his attempts.

After more than four unsuccessful attempts, he eventually gave up and covered Hiro's exposed skin with his body instead, afraid this big man might get himself sick at this point.

Was Cheon always this cold?

He frowns.

He will surely miss the indifferent heat in Hongwon.

"Cold?"

Hiro whispers, his warm arms embracing him and carrying him to wherever he has in mind.

"A little," Jin whispers back, his lips trembled and he closed his eyes once more. It's unexpectedly cold at the moment and without Hiro's coat warming him, he'd be good as frozen alive at this rate.

Hiro's long and desperate steps were quick on a brisk. As if he was eager to escape from something and with Jin's face barely being able to move against the man's neck, he wonders if they shouldn't supposed to be here at this hour.

Is there some kind of curfew?

When Jin felt the man's steps halted, Hiro releases his steady grip on the back of his head and Jin came to look at what was waiting behind him.

What greeted his sight was a long and low sleek black car that camouflages in the darkness of the area or was it the man's height that makes him say it was too low?

What is it? He can barely see a thing.

"I'm sorry."

He felt the man's warm breath close to his numb right ear and the unknown cold breeze and fog howling around the parking lot start to slowly disperse and disappear without him noticing.

Jin's eyes darted to him, still shivering and once again confused as to why he was suddenly apologizing. His eyes then slid in front of him where Hiro's back was facing the very same black Fortuner model they rode on their way to their apartment in Hangbyul.

Memories start flashing and replaying in his mind about the unexpected turn of events that happened on that unforgettable day—all the embarrassing moments that led their intimacy to emerge and their lips to touch.

And thinking about what happened back then. How was it possible for them to progress that fast?

Jin turns his head and though it was dark, he can feel Hiro's warm gaze against him. Surprisingly, the unfamiliar car opens behind him and Hiro places him gently inside its warm and comfortable cushioned seat.

He instantly panics and hesitates upon surveying the insides of the car. His fingers clenched tightly around the man's sleeves, refusing for him to let him go.

It's dark.

No . . .

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD