Chapter 2 ~ Luther//Liquidation and Infatuation

"No! Stop!" she screamed.

"Keep screaming..." I requested.

"You're sick!"

"Thank you."

She was squirming too much. I couldn't do anything to her.

"Fine. I suppose I'll skip the fun part."

"F-fun part?"

I flipped her over and banged her head into the floor as hard as I possibly could. It was my only shot to kill her. I did it about 5 times, till I was certain she was dead.

Satisfied, I gathered her things and put them in her backpack. I grabbed a pair of my black gloves and slipped them onto my hands.

"This was boring," I said to myself.

I found her keys, lifted her over my shoulder, and brought her out to her car. I drove her car out to the way she had come. I was sitting in her lap while I drove. We were both super skinny, so it wasn't much difficulty. Just as I had her car heading directly toward a tree, I jumped out of the car, and let it crash.

I walked up to the car door, shut it, and walked off back towards my house.

The police, surprisingly, never came to my house. I guess one wouldn't really suspect a 17 year old boy to be a suspect in a car crash.

The next day at school, everybody was talking about how Sierra had died. Most of her friends had stayed home that day from grief. I got many dirty looks in the hallway, but I didn't care one bit.

During the last period of the day, history, something unexpected came up.

"Class," the teacher said. "We have a new student joining us."

I looked up. Anyone new was definitely of interest to me. I knew everything about everyone. Where they lived, who their parents were, even their middle names. I needed to do my research on this person.

"Her name is Ava Lane."

So it's a girl... I thought. Even better.

"Come on up, Ava," the teacher said.

A thin girl with strawberry blonde hair and grey-blue eyes made her way to the front of the classroom. Her mouth hung slightly and delicately open. I grinned evilly.

She's perfect.

"Tell us a little about yourself, Ava," the teacher requested.

"Well, I just moved here from Oregon, and my family owns a floral shop."

"Oh, how interesting!" the teacher exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. "Now, Ava, there's a history project due tomorrow, and I'm sure you've heard by now what has happened to someone's partner."

She nodded her head solemnly. "I heard. It's so horrible! Death is horrible. I didn't know her, but I still feel like crying about it."

"We all have suffered quite a shock. But Sienna was Luther's partner. Luther will you raise your hand, please?"

I let out a sigh and slowly raised my arm up, but let my hand lay limp in the air. Ava gulped.

"I'm assigning you two to be partners for the project. I'll give you an extra day to finish it if you'd like."

She nodded. "That would be great."

The teacher handed her the paper with the project on it. Ava walked over and sat down in a seat near me, leaving an empty one in between us. I stared at her, as did the other guys in the classroom. But I wanted her to myself.

I was temped to hiss at them. To murder them. But I decided against it.

Ava was my one focus right now.