She knew she was acting all cunning and sly, but she had to take the opportunity and not waste any more time.

Then she paused and looked at Jungkook, who was smiling on his own as he shook his head.

'I forgot to tell him,' she thought, referring to Thea's matter. It slipped from her mind since she was too busy with pleasing Jungkook. Plus, their mood this morning was too good that she thought of nothing else.

'Should I tell him now?' she asked herself inwardly.

"Why are you still quiet? I said we will get married now." Jungkook murmured with a grin.

Lisa released a heavy sigh, as she said, "I just remembered… I think it will kill the good ambiance now but still, you should know this."

Lisa told him everything, completely as per the details and reports that John had gathered. She watched Jungkook closely, observing his reaction and his expression. However, Jungkook had a blank expression.

'Geez. I feel like I just ruin everything,' Lisa thought as she bit her lip, waiting for Jungkook to say something.

"Let's go back. I've changed my mind. We don't need to get married now." Lisa suddenly murmured with a heavy heart.

'Maybe I became too confident,' she thought as she could feel her heart was being ripped apart. Jungkook's silence was scaring her.

But Jungkook did not turn around. He continued to drive to the registry office.

As soon as Jungkook parked the car, he moved to face Lisa and held her shoulders, so she facing him closely.

Jungkook's face softened, seeing Lisa was trying her best to control the tears that were starting to dwell in her eyes. He knew what was going inside Lisa's head.

"Lisa, don't cry. I'm just a bit shocked by the things you told me about Thea, that's why I'm speechless. And honestly, I still do not know how I should react to that. But it doesn't change my feelings for you even a tiny bit. You are the most important person to me," said Jungkook as he pulled Lisa into his embrace.

"Oh, please don't misunderstand things. Thea is just a part of my past. But you, you are my present and my future, Lisa." Jungkook reassuringly whispered.

Then he opened the compartment of his car in his right side, got something out of there and turned his intent gaze to Lisa.

"I got this when we visited my family, but then this mission came up. It's a very important operation, so I told myself that I will give this to you after it's completed. That it would be with a very romantic set-up as I would ask you to marry me. Nonetheless, I feel that I should give it to you now to stop you from worrying about nonsensical things," said Jungkook as he opened the box.

It was a ring with a shooting star design at the center, filled with diamonds. Lisa couldn't help as tears started falling from her eyes.

"Lisa Chan, my falling star, who landed straight into my heart without warning, will you marry me?" asked Jungkook as he put the ring on Lisa's ring finger.

Lisa was too overwhelmed with emotions. Instead of answering, she cupped Jungkook's faced with her shaky palms and gave him a breathtaking kiss, full of passion and love. Then, she whispered, "I love you, my General, and YES, I will marry you anytime and anywhere."

******

Jungkook and Lisa went inside the registrar's office without anything else with them, no rings for each other, no promises thought…nothing… not even witnesses were arranged for the registration… but what they had was more strong and important to be present in that place…their strong will to get married with each other at that instant.