365*366

Thea had a normal delivery and she gave birth to a very cute baby boy.

"Oh he's so handsome," commented Od Madam Liu looking at the baby beside Thea. "He looks so much like Jeru," seconded Lisa who became too excited with the thought of seeing her twins soon while she gently caressed her tummy.

Thea noticed it so she smiled and said, "I'm sure your twins will be  adorable and cute little babies too like their mother and father."

They were startled when the door suddenly opened. "Where is he? My grandson…" It was Senior Liu. Everyone in the room laughed when they saw such an excited grandfather.

"You're often late nowadays because of dating too much. Are you back in college days Thom?" scolder Old Madam Liu with raised eyebrows.

Thom blushed as he scratched his head and mumbled, "I thought it's okay with you mom."

Old Madam Liu rolled her eyes and said, "Yes of course I was just commenting on your acting like a teenager…"

It was true she was fed up with how her son showered himself with perfume and she could still feel its lingering scent even after Thom already left the the dining area. Well, Thom was always going out early and arriving so late at night that she could barely see him arrive.

Jungkook laughed and interrupted by saying, "Uncle, my mom is just a simple woman. I mean you don't need to work hard too much to impress her really. I believe she already likes you the way you are."

Lisa and Thea exchanged meaningful glances and quietly grinned seeing how red uncle Thom had turned because of embarrassment. He had been the center of bantering lately whenever they would gather together.

Old Madam Liu could feel chills and complainingly said, "Oh let's stop mentioning all these things and I'm really not for this kind of topic. It gives me the creeps."

Jeru on the other hand shook his head, seeing his father this happy was more than enough for him. Personally, he liked Jungkook's mother from the first time he met her at the military headquarters. He could feel the warmth of a mother he was lacking since childhood from her. He knew that Jungkook's mother was a very good and loving woman.

"That's okay dad. Don't mind grandma… Just do your thing. Impress aunt Sheila and make her fall deeply for you so she won't have a second thought at all. You will never find another woman like her and you two are not getting anymore younger so you should live to the fullest without inhibitions at all because you two deserve it..." Jeru commented in his serious tone and no one dared to utter a word because all of them actually agreed to what Jeru said.

"Thank you son…" murmured Thom with a smile.

Lisa and Jungkook did not stay long because they had prior appointment, they would meet Mara and John at their house gifted by her father. John said Mara could now read, write and talk. And it was not just their language. John said Mara was progressing fast and it would be safe soon for her to mingle with others.

Lisa asked their cook to prepare a lot of dishes for her sister. "Are we going to have a feast?" asked Jungkook laughing, seeing a lot of dishes were prepared on their dining table.

"Yeah, I'm sure Mara could eat everything here. John said Mara really loves eating…" Lisa excitedly mumbled, wondering how a lot already changed to Mara who was now her younger sister and was using their family name, Mara Chan.