203*204

"So, she has been training really hard?" Jeru probed as he watched Lisa practice the hand-to-hand combat with a trainer. She was deeply committed. She was not only training herself to fight - she was training herself to win.

Lieutenant Jiang sighed as he murmured, "Yes, she's very determined. I heard from the janitor that there are a lot of photos of Leon and Draco hanging on the wall inside her room, and she would use them as practice targets for knife-throwing as well as for the firearms training at the shooting range…"

"Wait, are you back for good, General Liu?" asked Lieutenant Jiang as he turned his head to face Jeru.

Jeru chuckled and said, "Of course not… But I will stay until we find Jungkook. I will help Lisa find him." Lieutenant Jiang nodded and Jeru shifted his gaze back at Lisa.

He stood with his arms over his chest and creased his forehead at the sight of Lisa focusing on her training and not even noticing that he had been observing her…'Lucky bastard! You had better be alive...' he thought silently. He couldn't help but feel envious of Jungkook, who was very lucky to have Lisa in his life. She was a woman who would do anything for the man she loved. She would never give up on Jungkook and would give everything of herself just to find him…

His thoughts were interrupted by the sudden ringing of his phone and his eyebrows knitted together when he saw that it was Thea.

"Yes?" he answered the call.

"Hey… I'm sorry… It would be a bit awkward if I called Lisa to ask for news on Jungkook. Do you mind if I ask you instead? I also want to help… I mean I can be a big help. You can use me as a bait to lure Leon out..." Thea murmured on the other line of the phone.

"Where are you now? Let's meet and talk in person…" Jeru said in a serious tone that made Thea bite her lip. She was already at her office.

Ever since the incident, Thea and Jeru hadn't seen each other. Thea was kept hidden in a safe house on the outskirts of the City out of fear of potential retribution and dangers by Leon. She was just released yesterday and the first thing she did was to report for work.

Leon's face as well as Draco's were all over the media, whereas Chin's and Thea's identity as the key witnesses to all of Leon's crimes had been kept tightly under wraps. Leon was one of the most wanted criminals in the world, but Thea was sure that catching him would not be an easy feat due to his wide and vast connections overseas.

After work, Thea waited for Jeru who had just arrived to pick her up.

"Where are we going?" Thea asked when they were inside the car.

"You have to stay and live with me until Leon is captured," Jeru stated casually.

"What?!" Thea burst out.

"Chin had already prepared all of your things and had them moved to my house. Don't worry, you'll be well protected there…" Jeru explained. Thea couldn't believe what she had just heard. "But... why your house?!" she asked in horror.

How could she possibly stay in the same house with Jeru? The passionate night that they shared together was still vividly imprinted in her memory. She couldn't even bear to look straight at him due to embarrassment, let alone living under the same room with him.

She heard Jeru sigh as he stopped the car at the roadside.

Then he looked at Thea as he explained, "Field Marshal Chan had entrusted you to me, because you so badly wanted to go out of the safe house to continue working. Do you really think they would just allow you to leave like that? You are no longer safe Thea, so if you don't want to stay with me then resign from work and go back to the safe house."