157*158

Lisa was humming and smiling on her own inside the car.

This morning Jungkook explained to her why he was holding back in taking her completely: he wanted to marry her first.

"Marriage..." she mumbled almost squealing, but she tried hard to keep her feelings under control. She looked really crazy right now beside Jungkook, who was scratching his head.

"Maybe I should be the one to buy an engagement ring since he's too busy right now?" she mused. She recalled how hesitant Jungkook was about telling her his reason. But she was persistent and acted all hurt and irritated in front of him. It left him no choice but to spill it out.

Time was gold - a saying that was overused but so applicable for her in their situation.

"Why do we need to wait for that mission to be completed?" Lisa mumbled as she moved in the passenger seat so she can look at Jungkook.

A proper ceremony could follow, but right now, she needed this marriage registration to be a done deal. Who knew when and for how long Jungkook would be gone again. She couldn't wait to give her body to him and enjoy being in each other's arms while they were together.

"Let's do it today, NOW!" Lisa burst out.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"You heard me… I said let's go now and get married," Lisa said with pouty lips, then she quickly got her phone and dialed her office.

"I am taking an emergency leave today! It's very urgent, so I will not be available the whole day!" said Lisa before she ended up the call.

"Lisa, what are you doing? We can wait. I want to make it perfect. Stop this insanity," Jungkook stated as he pulled over to the side of the road.

Lisa pouted her lips and said, "It's already perfect as long as I'll be married to you. The formal ceremony can take place later since you want to complete that mission first. But right now, I want to become your wife. I don't think it's necessary to wait for any longer."

"NO! I have to ask your parents for your hand formally!" Jungkook said firmly.

"Okay, let's wait some more. Then I am going to torture you every moment of this waiting. I will harass you every time you come home, and believe me, I mean every word," Lisa threatened.

She would really do that. She would torture Jungkook to the highest level and leave him with blue balls as punishment for dragging their marriage this long.

Jungkook did not respond, and Lisa innocently smiled at him…

"My General, do I look desperate to you right now?" Lisa asked with an arched eyebrow.

Jungkook was trying hard to suppress a burst of loud laughter.

"Hmm, you're not desperate. Maybe, just a bit shameless? I mean, who would do something like this, huh? Force a man into marrying her?" said Jungkook, who already started laughing.

"ME! I will do that! Anyway, let's go! Nevermind, drop me at the office instead!" hissed Lisa with an indescribable irritation on her face.

Jungkook let out a long sigh. Then he started the engine and drove.

Both were silent inside the car.

Then Lisa noticed that Jungkook was driving the wrong way, so she raised an eyebrow and asked, "This is not the way to my office?!"

Jungkook sighed and murmured, "You said you want to get married! Then let's go to the civil registry office and get married now."

Lisa's eyes suddenly sparkled, as her lips curved up in a wicked smile.