109*110

"Bro, tadaaaaa!!!" Torin exclaimed excitedly as he gave an invitation to Jungkook.

"What's this?" Jungkook asked simply.

"Geez, read it and you'll see… We need to prepare for it in a rush... Gosh, I'm so excited… It's a masquerade ball. Maybe, I should copy the mask of the Phantom from the "Phantom Of The Opera", what do you think, Bro?" Torin dreamingly imagined himself dancing with Lana.

He was sure that Lana would be there and he would have enough time to continue pursuing her. He had actually seen Lana at the graduation ceremony, but it would have been awkward if he approached her during that time given the commotion that Cielo had caused.

"Ahh, you missed so many things, Bro… Cielo's shotgun wedding, announced by Russo's dad. Who could have thought that Cielo would beat us like that, Bro… Instant husband, wedding and a son…" Torin burst out laughing as he recalled the scene from back then.

No one dared to oppose Drey's father's words about the wedding. Cielo's family also agreed with Senior Russo who visited Cielo's family that same day.

"I really admire that dad of Russo's. Imagine, he was so fast like a lightning… faster than his son alone. I heard from Cielo that he had arranged everything so fast that both she and Drey were left with no choice. Man, I will miss Cielo a lot once she moves out." Torin continuously revealed everything to Jungkook who was just staring blankly at the invitation.

The invitation was for Lisa's twenty-first birthday and seemed like it was going to be a grand celebration in a masquerade theme.

"By the way, Bro, the Field Marshal gave me this box and said to hand it to you. He said that he would have loved to personally give it to you but he was busy and didn't want to disturb your time with your family. So, he handed the invitation and this box to me instead. I was even threatened by him that if I open this box myself, I'll be dead for sure!" added Torin as he pointed out his finger at the box that he had put at Jungkook's table a while ago.

Jungkook creased his forehead and stood up. He got curious about what could be inside the box, but then Torin quickly pulled him away.

"Let's go to the tailor shop now… We still have some time to prepare and customize a costume. You can check what's inside it later… I'm sure it's just confidential documents that he wanted you to review." Torin said and Jungkook followed him obediently.

He would love to witness Lisa as she celebrated her twenty-first birthday… would love to have the opportunity to dance with her somehow...

........

Today was Lisa's exam and audition for the position of one of the general reporters for Cooper Broadcasting News Network.

The line was long as there were many aspiring reporters like her who wanted to be given the chance to work at the leading broadcasting network in the country.

Mr. Cooper-the Chairman himself, let her father know that if she wanted to work in their company, regardless of the position she wanted, he would give it to her. But she wanted to start like all the others, fair and square.

Only a few people in the company, who were close to her, knew that she was Field Marshal Chan's daughter.

During her internship at the Cooper Station, some of the employees were speculating about her identity.

They thought that she was someone prominent, undergoing her internship there just for fun. But no one picked on her except Mr. Holmes' assistant. She was using every opportunity to criticize her opinion and ideas during their meetings.

Finally, her number was called. Lisa was an expert prompt-reader, so it was easy for her to read and deliver the lines assigned to her well.

When Lisa was done and left the room, one of the panel judges murmured, "She is totally comfortable, speaking directly to camera…"