At first it was silent then Hayden started chuckling for some reason. I gave him a questioning look. He pointed to the dashboard. I looked and saw a picture of when I was little and I was covered head to toe in mud and making a stupid pose and making an even more stupid pose. Oh my god this so embarrassing. Wait.... I'm gonna kill Jasper then then roast Marshmellows with the flames. He told me that he would get rid of this picture! I reached over to rip it off but Hayden beat me to it and took it off and started laughing harder. Every time I'd try to take it from him he'd pull it back. The fact that I was driving and had to keep my eye on the road and one hand on the steering wheel wasn't helping at all. I tried to do my signature glare bit failed miserably and started laughing with him. And that's how the rest of the car ride was spent. We finally stopped laughing and composed ourselves as we got to the school. I pulled into a spot and we got out as if nothing happened. We didn't have time to wait around since we had to show Hayden to the office and show him to his classes. We walked into the building and while Hayden was in the office getting his schedule we waited outside. The story was Hayden was Emmet's Cousin coming to visit.
"What's your homeroom?" Renesmee asked when he came out with his schedule.
"Mrs. Davidson" He said.
"Oh. That where we all are Come on!" Emmet said. Hayden just nodded. The bell rang. They went off in one direction while I went in the other.
"Melody!" Hayden called for me. I turned around. And he walk towards me. "Where are you going" I nodded towards my homeroom. "You have a different homeroom?" I nodded my head and smiled sadly. His face faltered. It wasn't very noticeable but I still saw it. "Well I'll see you later then" he said and went to catch up with the rest of the family. I walked into my homeroom where Mrs. Chandra smiled at me. I sat down and did my usual routine.

All of my classes were uneventful. Now I was in was my final 2 classes before lunch. I sat down in my seat and I was about to put in my earphones when someone sat down next to me. I looked up to see Hayden. He didn't say anything and just winked at me and turned to the board.

As usual this class was uneventful and to make matters worse the teacher kept watching me so I couldn't risk putting my earphones in. When I thought this class couldn't get anymore boring this happened.
"Alright students, since it is still the beginning of the year I will assign you a project where you will partner up with one person and write an essay about them" Every single girl in the class turned to look at Hayden. "No you can not pick your partners, I have already made a list of who will be partners." I looked into the minds of the students and found that it was either them wanting to be with Hayden or wanting their crush or something. I wasn't listening to what the teacher was saying as he called out partners. I was going to ask later if I didn't have to do this project for..... Reasons I'm sure you all know. Hayden nudged me and I caught the end of the final paring he called out.
"-lody Cullen and Hayden Bryer" The teacher said looking dead at me. Are you serious? Of all the random people in this classroom I could have gotten I get Hayden? Well, its better than having to go to some strangers house and getting to know them. Maybe this could be a good project. Hayden and I looked at each other and I saw a ghost of a smile cross his face. He looked so innocent when smiling, I wonder why he didn't do it more often. I was off in my own thoughts so I didn't really hear what the teacher said. The Bell rang, scaring the crap out of me. I jumped up and rushed out the classroom without looking back.

(A/N) Sorry if the endingbis kind of rushed, I wanted to hurry up and get this chapter out. I typed this over the course of the week and today was the last day of testing for me, so I'm gonna take a few rest days.

QOTD: Do your parents have high expectations for your grades?
Answer: Yes of course