Moments of Apology

Note: No Ship

🍒

Aiga Akaba feels bad for breaking Valtryek after his corruption disappears and Phi destroys his bey, realization hit him, he made a lot of mistakes

His heartbreak when Achilles was destroyed,  the same thing happened to Valt as well.

He's now in Dread Tower, Fubuki and Ranjiro are waiting for him, and Shu is nowhere to see.

From the corner of his eyes, he spots the person he's looking for.

He quickly ran in his direction, the bluenette can hear the loud footsteps behind him, as he turn around to spot his maroon-haired friend.

"Oh, hey Aiga, do you need something" Valt greets him and looks at him in concern.

Aiga could feel himself drown, looking at those concerned hazel brown eyes brings a dread feeling to his stomach, it's the same warm and soft eyes he always gives to him every time they meet and it never changes, any sign of hatred or grudge on his eyes, his heart clench in guilt just remembering his bad deeds.

Valt is asking him if he needs something when this guy is the one who needs an apology. There was a bitter taste in the back of his
a mouth that he couldn't seem to get rid of.

"I-i d-don't n-need a-anything, t-there s-something I n-need t-to s-say" Aiga stuttered like a mess.

Valt blinked in confusion. "What is it?" He asks with the same concern again.

Aiga takes a deep breath to compose himself. His next action brings shock to the wonder boy

"I'm sorry for breaking Valtryek" Aiga apologize sincerely while bowing down.

Valt is still gaping in surprise at his action. But, his eyes soften, hearing such a genuine apology, make his heart.

"Aiga, stand up," Valt said, he follow and look at him.

Valt smiles warmly at him, which makes Aiga slightly uncomfortable, due to the regrets he still has.

"Apology accepted, no need to feel bad at yourself ok, for now, I want you to focus on getting yourself back and create a strong bond with Achilles, so we can battle again" Valt respond with a bright grin that make Aiga's eyes gleam in gratitude, this person is inspiring him again.

He will work hard to his wish happen, although he has already apologized, it feels like it's not enough and it's giving him a source of frustration.