I love that woman....

"It's Bobby. Only the kids call me Coach." He gives me a look before setting his eyes on my food. "Are those enchiladas?"

"Yeah. Homemade."

He grabs the bowl, taking a bite before I can say anything else. His eyes widen as he looks at me.

"Wow! Did you make this?"

"No. My son and neighbor did."

"You have a son?" This seems to be a bigger surprise than the food.

"Well...yes and no." He gives me a confused look as I take a breath. "He's a foster kid...I knew his parents and he came to me...it hasn't been that long but I already feel like he's mine. That we're a family..."

"Well. Then congratulations Mama, you have a son."

He does a cheers motion before taking another bite of my lunch. I huff before reaching into my bag and grabbing another bowl. Ms. Pearl knows how to pack food. She even heated it up and put it in a thermal bag to keep it warm.

She's an Angel...

I open the bowl and grab another fork, taking a bite.

"What's your problem?"

"Greenberg." He grumbles as I smile.

"Why this time?"

"There's a pink eye epidemic. So I have to make a probationary team for the next game..."

"I don't mind, but I am curious...Why come to me?"

He stops eating, setting the bowl down as he looks at me.

"I've seen how you handle the boys, especially Greenberg...who is like I said, the cause of my problems again." He looks off into the distance, anger in his eyes. "Well, anyways. I trust your judgment."

"Well, thank you, Bobby."

I smile as I look at him, taking the once in a lifetime complement from him. He picks back up the bowl, taking another bite.

"So who are you thinking of?" I ask before taking another bite.

"I have most of the list down...except for two spots, and I'm stuck."

"May I see the list?"

"Here."

I read through it, not seeing two names that I think should be on there.

"Stilinski and Layhey." I say as I hand it back.

"Stilinski and Layhey? Is Stilinski that one spas-y kid? And Layhey seems a bit...jumpy."

"Stiles may be a spas, but he's fast. And Issac is very precise and driven. I am a little biased but I wouldn't suggest them if I didn't think they were capable."

"Okay." He nods. He gets up, grabbing the bowl that is already halfway gone. "I'll bring it back later."

"You better." I call after him, shaking my head as I laugh to my self.

These enchiladas are good...

——

I'm walking by the Coaches office when I notice someone inside.

Practice is starting...he should be outside...

I listen in and hear two heartbeats, I could tell one was female. I hear kissing sounds and immediately open the door.

"What's going on here?!" I cross my arms and narrow my eyes as I see who is in the room. "McCall. Martin. What're you doing in here?!"

"Ms. McCall, we were just talking..."

"Talking huh?"

Lydia smiles as she nods. Scott stays silent. I narrow my eyes more.

"I don't know about you two, but most of my conversation do not include kissing."

Lydia looks at me in hidden worry as Scott looks at the ground.

"I could give you both detention.." They both exhale as I say this. "Or call your parents...or, my personal favorite, announce to the whole school how I just found Lydia Martin making out with her best friend's boyfriend. Oh wait, Ex."

I look at Scott as I say the last part. He clutches his fists as Lydia gulps, not liking her options.

"Now...get out of here while I think of my options."

I point to the door, Lydia scrabbling to get her things and go as Scott just stands there.

"I said to go." I said again.

"Don't do anything, please..."

I scoff as I shake my head.

"You took the liberty to act on impulse so why should I? You need to learn how to control yourself, Scott. You're not going to survive if you don't."

I walk out of the room after that, needing to be away from by idiot brother.

——

A/N

I hate this episode but saw it necessary to write...

Drink water!!!

Love
-the author