Ch 2

At beacon a few hours later there was Kokabail attacking beacon with strq in the area as well with the students and Ozpin was injured slightly wirh ironwood pointing his gun at them.

Kokabail: Well I wanted to hide it but oh well..l the twin gods ARE DEAD!!!!!!

Summer: NO NO YOUR LYING!!!!!!

Kokabail then laughed and then the barrier broke as a voice was heard no doubt a being just as strong if not stronger then the fallen.

???: BALANCE BREAKER!!!!!!

Albion: [VANISHING DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!!]

Then the dome shattered revealing Ruby Rose in the white dragon scale mail balance breaker armor flying in the air and looking right down at Kokabail himself.

Ozpin: The white dragon emperor... first thr fein gods dies and now they are here?

Ruby(V.D.B.B): Wow... this is what I see when I come to the academy... pathetic.

Ironwood: YOU TAKE RHAT BACK!!!

???: I would keep quiet if I were you...

They saw the hooded figure how behind ironwood with a blade to his neck as ruby blitzed in and  then charged the Fallen slamming him into thr ground as he screamed out in anger. Kokabail was now fighting a losing battle as well.

Kokabail: DAMN YOU LIFHT JAVALIN!!!!

Albion: [DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE]

His Speer shrunk down and Ruby blitzed in and clashed with the fallen slamming him down before she then removed his wings and dropped them as he began to crawl away.

Ruby(V.D.B.B): come on babe let's go...

???: of course babe...

He then picked up Kokabail and the two left the area before they could be stopped once more. She then layed down after work as Maurice then came in and joined her in cuddling.

He then kissed Ruby forehead as she just dug deeper into thr embrwce as Maurice then closed his eyes and also fell asleep once again