Ch 1

A few months later Ruby managed to get along well and Ruby and the man who saved her known as Maurice King and as of now... Maurice came home and opened the door to see his girlfriend Ruby run and leap into his arms ans rapped his legs around his waist.

Maurice: Well good day Babe...

Ruby: Maurice your hime...

He nodded and kissed her head slightly before he then went over to the area ans they sat down before Maurice grabbed a cup of water and gave it to ruby herself who took it and drank.

Ddraig: {Albion I think we should try and find out about what is coming...}

Albion: [Of course Ddraig... after all we have to help ruby but in what way...]

Ruby payed no mind to them and drank her food as well as she then stood up and walked outside as she saw a certain someone in crimson red armor. This man was Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Ahh the red and white dragon with the purple one... I would like to talk with you.

Maurice: Sirzechs your here... why is that?

He just sighed and showed a recording... A man known as Kokabail is gunning for beacon and will be there eventually ans now he needs there own help.

Ruby: Fine I will help you as of now but just this once.

Sirzechs: Thanks... we will take care of it once he is taken down.

They nodded as Sirzechs just left and ruby pushed her back slightly as he then growled and the two got ready to fight aka spar as Euby did the same.

Ruby: alright... HERE I COME!!!

Maurice: Now let's see how the training got you...

She charged using her semblance and delivered a punch witch Maurice caught and tossed her aside before she then manifested her sacred gears,

Ddraig: {BOOST TIMES 2!!!!!}

Albion: [DIVIDE TIMES 2!!!!!]

Then she charged in ans Maurice entered his balance breaker as well and then punched ruby away as she just stood up and saw him in his scale mail armor

Maurice(C,D,B,B): Come on Ruby is that what you got...

Ruby: Not even close.....

She then powered up even more ans then rose up as her sacred gears as she then looked down at him as he then looked up in amazement.

Ruby: BALANCE BREAKER!!!!!

Ddraig and Albion: [{VANISHING WELSH DRAGON: BALANCE BREAKER!!!!!]}

Then ruby aura exploded outwards revealing her in a mixed scale mail of the boosted gear and divine dividing with a mix of two colored orbs throughout the armor.

She then lifted up and dashed at Maurice deking him in the face flooring him as he just looked at ruby and just sighed before seeing her armor.

Maurice(C.D.B.B): HAX I call HAX!!!

Ruby(V.W.D.B.B): Oh come on babe I know you like it when I surprise you.

She charged in again and so did Maurice with there fists clashing against one another over and over again as well. She then kicked him aside as Bahamut boosted Maurice armor more as well. They then seperated again and then ruby fell as her armor reverted with Maurice just sighed and helped her up as well.

Maurice: Let's get going shall we...

Ruby: Yes sir... let's go then...

They then walked back into the house to rest before they could do anything else with thr new location or brand new area aka preparing to fight against the fallen Kokabail.