~1

authors note: hii! this is my first book so please be nice. you can leave some suggestions in the comments if you want to. if ya'll  have some tips let me know!

I will only update the story when I feel like it because I write for fun and I don't want myself to do it when I don't feel like it:) 

before we start I will put a trigger warning at the beginning of every chapter and put ⚠️ when the trigger starts and end. so if you are triggered fast  be careful and please don't read it or skip the triggering parts. take care of yourselves and stay safe<3

and before i forget to mention Billie still has blue hair in the first few chapters:)

(this chapter sucks)

I packed my bag and started tying my shoes and getting ready for ballet. Dance class was my only escape from my dad. I opened the door and my eyes immediately started burning from the shining sun. 

I had on a sweater and some jeans and instantly regretted. after about 4 minutes of walking i saw a building that looked really familiar.  I danced 3 hours a week. I really enjoyed it especially when the blue haired girl was there. Unfortunately she wasn't in my class.

I walked through the door and immediately felt a cold wave of air in my face. I was on my way to the changing rooms when I saw a girl walking past me. She had blue hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. She looked right into mine and said: "Hey".  

When I heard her soft and angelic voice my heart jumped and  forgot to say something back. She probably thought I was rude but I was too excited to think about that.

⚠️ I walked into the changing room and took my sweater off and the scars on my wrists appeared. I dragged my hand across the already healed scars and for a sec I thought about the cold metal running through my wrists. How good it felt. But then I felt a tear fall down on my scarred wrist.⚠️ I quickly snapped out of it and walked out of the room to go to the lesson.

I walked into ballet class and sat down at a free spot on the floor. I started stretching a bit when our teacher came in. She started class like always. After half an hour we had some free time to practice. I messed around for a bit and after about 20 minutes some people started leaving. after everyone left i grabbed my water bottle and walked out of the dancing hall. 

When I walked into the dressing room I put my sweater back on and walked out. When I walked out the door on my way to my house I felt miserable. When I walked in my street I walked straight past my house. I didn't wanna go back home because i knew my dad was home. I walked for a few hours through the familiar street until my feet hurt. I decided to go home.

I pulled  a key out of my pocket and opened the door. I peeked my head around the corner and saw my dad on the couch. I sneaked into my room and locked the door. I listen at the door to hear if my dad woke up. 

It was completely silent so I plopped down on my bed. I scrolled through my phone for a bit when I saw a beautiful girl appear on my screen. I immediately recognized her. She was the blue haired girl that said hi to me earlier at ballet class. 

I took a look at her account and when I saw the amount of followers I almost gasped. She had 37.8k followers. I guess i'm not the only one who likes her. Since she had so many followers i decided to follow her and hope she didn't know it was me.

When it was around 9 pm my stomach started growling. I needed to eat something. I quickly walked down and walked into the kitchen. But then I got a notification on my phone. I heard my dad move and I froze. When I peeked around the corner he sat up on the couch. 

I prayed he didn't hear the notification and quickly grabbed an apple. I ran upstairs and locked the door. I sat down on my bed and took a bite of my apple. I grabbed my phone to see the notification and I saw that blue haired girl follow me back. I almost screamed in excitement. I clicked on her profile to look at some of her pictures. 

After half an hour I locked my phone and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and  threw on an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. laid down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I heard my dad walk out of the door. I sighed in relief and I put my phone on the charger and tried to sleep. After some time I heard him come in again and then it all went quiet.

authors note: okayy so this is my first chapter i hope ya'll liked it. it's a bit short but pls let me know if you have some fun ideas for this story or some tips for me to improve my writing. if you liked it and if you want to maybe vote? take care of yourselves:))