Stain's Impact

Start bij het begin

"Shhh!" Night Eye aggressively whispered.

"You know everything? You used your quirk on me?" I asked Night Eye, my voice begin to trail slowly off in embarrassment and worry.

".. yes." He said, hesitantly.

"Then why didn't you find a way to come sooner?" I cried.

He could have saved me all the despair I've experienced from nearly taking someone's life the same way my parents had theirs.

Night Eye was quiet.

"You're a strong child. I'm afraid that's all I can provide you with. Please trust me." He sighed.

I was too tired and heartbroken over the situation to argue.

Mirio placed his arms around me and huffed on my shoulder.

"We ran into Nomu's on the way." He muttered, quietly. "Sir is pretty beat, he really did want to get here sooner to prevent everything that had happened."

I looked to Night Eye, he did look beat.

I noticed the bruises he bared that he didn't have when I took off earlier.

Once Mirio let go, I ran over to Night Eye and hugged him.

His muscles seemed tense at first, but they relaxed within a few seconds.

Everyone was quiet.

His arms slowly wrapped around me. "You are not a monster." He whispered, his voice sympathetic.

Gran Torino broke the silence by continuing to yell lectures at Izuku.

Night Eye gently let go of me.

"Im glad you're not dead, at least." Gran Torino said, to Izuku.

"Me, too. And, I'm sorry." Izuku said, hesitantly.

Gran Torino scoffed, and looked at him for a while.

Just breaking the silence, pushed in another bunch of pros.

"We had been told by Endeavor that help would needed over here." One of the pros said, running over to us.

"Children? And Night Eye?" Another pro questioned, running behind him.

"Woah, those injuries, they look serious." Another man said.

"Yeah we'll call an ambulance!" A girl said.

I didn't get the chance to try and stop the blood they had shed while I was having a panic attack earlier.

I had learned about those the other day, I lightly discussed with Night Eye on a patrol shift about how tense and shakey I get sometimes when I think of past events. And how I'm practically use less when they occur.

I told him I wasn't too comfortable spilling out all the events and he hadn't pried, he just listened and told me what he thought had been going on.

That's when he taught me about panic attacks and how they worked, how they were triggered.

Everything.

I had never really been taught anything about that, and because I was normally sealed up in an orphanage it's not like I had a lot of things to trigger me to look up anything on the matter.

I just thought it was normal.

It was only yesterday I found out how sad it apparently was to have found it so natural.

"Hey, look!" A hero gasped. "Is that.. the hero killer?"

"What?" Gran Torino asked, turning to see the tied up villian at Shoto's side.