~~~

Ivy's Pov

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of rain and thunder, I was thirsty. When I tried to move I realized that Juko's giant arm was restricting my movements. His large, heavy tree trunk like arm was thrown over my chest, nearly holding me in a choke hold.

I turn looking over at him ready to wake him up out of his sleep rudely and ask him to get the hell off of me. He was crushing me yet as soon as I do I freeze. Juko's eyes were still closed allowing his thick lashes to brush against his cheeks. His plump lips were parted and his dark curls laid messily to the side. He had to be the sexiest men I had ever seen sleeping in my life.

I practically drool over the sight of him, shirtless with his thick muscles pressing up against me. How broad his chest looked and his veins wrapped delicately around his forearms. Juko was truly beautiful, so beautiful in fact that if I stared at him long enough he would leave me breathless.

The last time we had sex was when he was in heat. After he told me that he didn't want to hurt me or make me feel used I kind of backed away from sex. I felt a twinge of guilt but when I thought of the things we did the guilt fled away. I would still do little stuff to poke at him, to get the man sexually frustrated. I wanted to have sex with him again, it took a whole week for the orgasmic tremors to go away and it had me lusting for more. I silently wished he would do all of those dirty, nasty things to me all over again.

I bite my bottom lip rubbing my thighs together at the thought alone. I wanted him more than anything even if there was still a small part of me that hated him for cheating on me. Wishing that he would have simply waited for me. I know we couldn't change the past but it still hurt. I could tell that he was trying to make up for his wrong doings. He was being more open and actually talking to me even though he was still a very quiet man. He always seemed to be in thought or analyzing things. From the words I spoke down to the way I walked. I didn't mind it at but it did make me curious.

Even though he was talking more whenever the topic of his adultery came up he always seemed to shut down when it came to the details of it. Whether I or he brought it up he seemed to build up this wall like he was scared, like a frightened wild animal trying to protect itself. I never pressured him into talking about it but I knew at that moment Uri was right. Juko was open to talk about anything with confidence expect for that and it made me wonder why.

When I thought back to our conversation about him not wanting to hurt or use me I wondered if he hurt those girls physically, on accident of course. Juko was aggressive when it came to sex I had learned that the hard way. Still, I surprisingly didn't mind, I thought I would be the kind of woman that was into soft core love making. Like I had read in all those books but that clearly wasn't the case.

I loved how he pulled my hair while he was fucking me. How he was constantly flipping me over and taking me from different positions. I even try to dominate but I wasn't sure he was into it. I would have to try again to see.

I am pulled from my thoughts when Juko's eyes flutter open and his pupil's dilate. He simply stares at me, a panty dropping smirk making its ways across his lips.

"Did you let Jack and Mittens keep the house?" I rush out. For some reason I knew what the look on his face meant. So asking a random question was to distract him from the fact I was getting wet from thinking about our last time being intimate.

"Yes."

I smile a little, "well that's good." I laugh nervously. "I was thinking I could-"