Restraint: Part II

Começar do início

"Are you going to be alright with this?" Stiles speaks up, worried for his blonde friend. "I mean, you and Boyd just got dragged into this supernatural war with the Kanima and whoever is the master. I feel like it wasn't fair for you and Boyd."

Erica just smiles at him. "It's fine, Stiles. Derek told me that with us—me and Boyd—could have a real chance to fight against the Kanima and his master. As long as we're together in strength." She said, strongly.

Stiles smiles gratefully at her. They both paused when they noticed the water seeping into the corridor. Their eyes followed where the water was until it landed on where the clear liquids from underneath the door to the locker room. "What the—" the door smashed open violently as Scott flew to the wall.

They both startled back in horror shocked when they noticed the fight between soaked Scott and Jackson in the corridor.

Before the lanky human teen and blonde werewolf knew, they quickly find themselves caught in the middle. "Oh shit!" Stiles curses under his breath while Erica stops closer to the human teen protective. Allison comes through the door as a group of students gathered from the distance to watch the fight.

Stiles' gaze went to his best friend, bewildered. "Scott! Hey, Scott!" he shouted, trying to get the McCall werewolf's attention. And when Scott and Jackson shove each other away, Erica quickly retrains Jackson with her super werewolf strength, holding him back as he was struggling against her.

The lanky teen grabbed his best friend, holding him back, and flinch when he felt the claws scratch into his forearm deeply. Stiles hisses softly while holding onto Scott. "Scott! Knock it off!" he snapped, worried and frustrated.

"What the hell's going on?!" Mr. Harris storm up the corridor with fury blazing in his eyes. "Enough!" he demanded when he noticed Scott and Jackson attempt to free themselves, wanting to finish the fight. However, they stopped when Mr. Harris step between the teenagers. "I said, enough boys!"

Intense silence in the corridor for a moment while Mr. Harris examined around him carefully. Stiles dropped his arms from Scott and pulled down one of his sleeves to cover the claw marks on his forearm. While Erica released Jackson and step away with caution.

Until Matt held up a tablet as he steps forward gently. "I think you dropped this." He told Scott who turned his head to him.

However, Mr. Harris grabbed the tablet out of his hand roughly. He uses it to point at Scott and Jackson. "You and you. Actually..." he turns to Stiles, Erica, Allison, and Matt with stern eyes. "All of you. Detention. Three o'clock."

.

..

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

..