Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)

Start from the beginning

Blake: "...what was this offer?"

Reed: "If I became their entertainment, a pseudo student of theirs, I would be gifted the aura, semblance, and weapon of another person. Specifically, another timeline."

Blake: "WHAT?! A-Another timeline?!"

And here comes this part...

Reed: "That isn't even the craziest part. It was the person who they pulled from another timeline. The person whose aura and weapon I acquired. The aura that contradicts everything."

I say all of this while keeping eye contact with her. I can almost feel the cogs in her head breaking as she connects all the dots, all the puzzle pieces that couldn't possibly match. She finally exhales and shakily whispers...

Blake: "Blace..."

Reed: "Correct. He's your brother. Me and him are kinda the same. He only exists over there while I only exist over here. It was thanks to him that I'm able to even be here."

While she does release her hand from my leg, it very quickly latches to my own hand, holding it in a vice grip.

Reed: "He was in immense pain. You and Adam tricked him into joining the White Fang, saying it was a peace group and that he was only doing good for the world. And the day he figured the truth out, looking out at the cargo train full of dust and Atlas equipment...he lost his mind and went on a rampage. All of his wrath was focused on Adam. He died pretty fast..."

All she responds with is a little whimper and sniffle. I decide to pay her back by squeezing my own hand around hers.

Blake: "T-That's how you knew. How you knew I was a Faunus from the get-go. Your excuse of "amber eyes" was a coverup. And...that's why you went after the White Fang, wasn't it?"

All I do is nod since she looks like she's on the verge of passing out or hyperventilating.

.

.

.

Blake: "Okay...I'm okay...continue, please."

Reed: "Well, I don't have much else to explain besides what I have to tell Ozpin. Do you have any questions?"

She looks up at me a bit surprised. Maybe she thought I was just going to go on a whole speil about this.

Blake: "Um...did Blace...willingly accept? Or did you guys force him to accept..."

Reed: "He willingly did it with a smile on his face. He was at the end of his life. I was confused on why he felt this way only until I saw it in a dream of mine."

Blake: "Huh? Uh...explain."

Reed: "Two of my dreams have been actual visions from his future. The first one was at the docks. You, Blace and...another person, don't know the name, were fighting some people from the Fang and Roman Torchwick with his little buddy."

Blake: "What? Isn't he dead?"

Reed: "Here, not there. But something interesting I found out from that vision was that Blace was dating someone."

Her hand nearly crushes mine instantly the second the word "dating" came out.

Blake: "What?! Who?!"

Reed: "Yang."

Blake: "...huh. I wonder how he pulled that off."

Reed: "No idea."

Now for the really bad part. But she wanted to know...so...

Reed: "The other vision was from two years later. The Emerald Forest was drenched in destruction and blood from Blace's onslaught on the Grimm. He was exploding in a deep purple light. Clearly he was far from okay. I stayed back and watched but I could barely follow it still."